Tension

Thin air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 weeks had passed and Yongsun was invited to a charity event.

She usually avoided going to that kind of party because most of the people belonged to traditional rich families and they acted too snobbish for her taste. However, one of her main investors had insisted so much that she decided to make an exception.

After one hour of boredom and several drinks, someone slightly touched her back and the sophisticated brown-haired woman was taken by surprise when she saw one of her most important clients holding Seulgi's friend by her arm.

__ Good evening, Ms. Kim! It's a great night now that you finally decided to leave your shell and join us!

__ Thank you, Mrs. Khang! It's a pleasure to meet you again! __ Yongsun smiled and glanced at the blonde girl.

The millionary owner of many factures smiled while caressing the girl's arm and said:

__ This is my baby Byul-Yi!

Moonbyul bowed her head to Yongsun and clarified:

__ Actually I know Yongsun ssi! Her niece and I are close.

Yongsun smiled and confirmed with a nod. Then she excused herself and walked towards her lawyer to have a small talk.

After 2 more hours of dull people and alcohol and Yongsun started to feel dizzy.

She went to the second floor wandering around to find a bathroom and after trying 4 or 5 doors, she found one that was not free.

For a couple of seconds, Yongsun doubted her own eyes because her mind couldn't understand the scene in front of her.

Mrs. Khang, a 43-year-old woman was kissing another woman in the mouth. Not only that. She was kissing Moonbyul-Yi, a girl half her age and that was her daughter???

Yongsun held the wall to avoid falling and left the place as if she hadn't seen anything.

She walked for 2 meters and was about to faint when a pair of strong, yet soft hands held her and pulled her inside another room that happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter