Businesswomen

Thin air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__Yongsun-ah, I am really impressed with that girl we interviewed last week! We need to choose carefully, but that candidate has all the qualifications.__ A very beautiful and exotic brunette spoke with a soft voice.

__ Hyejin-ah, are you sure?__ Yongsun questioned.

Her partner Ahn Hyejin was 3 years younger than her and they had become friends after starting working together 5 years before.

The 2 women were extremely workaholics and trusted each other completely.

__ Yes, honey! The girl is an artist! She has a degree in design and a lot of experience. Many prestigious companies have hired her before.

__ If you think she suits our company, so it's fine. Now I need to find a new P.A asap. My schedule is a mess!__ Yongsun sighed.

__ Wendy checked all those CVs and selected 3 she believes you might approve. The first interview is in 10 minutes. __ Hyejin informed.

__ Thanks for telling me. I had forgotten about that...

The afternoon was almost over and Yongsun was extremely tired and stressed.

None of the candidates had achieved her expectations and she had to solve a lot of problems related to the company in a short amount of time.

Hyejin knew her best friend well and avoided making small talk in those moments.

Wendy entered their office very quietly and spoke :

__ I am sorry, Miss Kim! Would you accept interviewing one last candidate today? I made a mistake and lost this cv on my desk. However, this person is in the building. If your kind heart...

Hyejin intervened:

__ Send her in, Wendy! I'll deal with it.

__ Softy!__ Yongsun partner.

When the door was opened again, Hyejin walked towards the young candidate with a huge smile and shook her hand:

__ Welcome to SunHye Corp! But aren't you on the wrong floor, Moonbyul-ssi? You must be looking for a model agency!

Yongsun lifted her head and stared in shock. She couldn't avoid exclaiming:

__ You!

Moonbyul held Hyejin's hand and the businesswoman felt the girl shake when Yongsun spoke.

__ Ah...hello, Yongsun ssi! I had no idea...__ Moonbyul said almost in a whisper.

Hyejin smiled:

__ Have a seat, Moonbyul ssi! So you know each other.

Moonbyul tried to put herself together and smiled back:

__ It's a fortunate coincidence! However, Yongsun ssi and I have briefly met twice. I am surprised she even remembers me.

Hyejin noticed how flustered her partner seemed and got really curious about this girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter