The personal assistant

Thin air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of days later, Yongsun arrived at the company past lunch because she had woken up feeling sick and got totally surprised when she realized her desk was so tidy and most of her agenda had been rearranged. She called Wendy to thank her.

The secretary looked a little lost for a second until she finally had a thought:

__ It wasn't me, ma'am. Hwasa ssi spent the whole morning with your new assistant. I believe she was the one who took care of your things.

__ My....assistant...???__ Yongsun was very confused.

__ Yes, ma'am! They even had a meeting with some of your clients and are in the meeting room right now.

Yongsun didn't know what Hyejn had in her mind, but her sixth sense was making her stomach burn. So she went straight to the conference room and almost froze in the second she opened the door.

That girl who had shaken her world at the charity event was standing in front of a group of investors, dressed as a goddess in dark blue suits, her hair tied up, light makeup and she was speaking about one of Yongsun's projects as if it was her own.

Yongsun's mouth was opened. She could feel the power emanating from Moonbyul. Nobody would dare say no to her.

When the girl finished her presentation, she smiled so seductively and all the investors clapped their hands with enthusiasm.

The oldest CEO saw Yongsun, walked towards her, and shook her hand all smiles:

__ Ms. Kim! You trained this lady well! I'm sold! I'm signing without questions!

Yongsun smiled as if she was in control of the situation, watched all the businessmen sign the documents, and waited for them to leave.

Finally, only the 3 women were in the room and she knew how intimidating she looked.

Moonbyul smiled at her shyly and she felt her head spin for a second.

Hyejin clapped her hands in happiness and exclaimed:

__ We did, Yong! Our biggest contract ever! This put us on a higher level!

__ Hyejin-ah! Why didn't you talk to me? What do you have in your mind? How could you leave this project in the hands of a child? __ The older woman was screaming, showing her neck veins and she felt she was about to faint.

In a matter of seconds, Yongsun saw herself falling, and right away, she was being held by strong arms.

Moonbyul caught her in the middle of the air and was carrying her in her arms as if she was a baby.

__ Put me back on the floor!__ The woman protested.

The younger girl ignored the order and laid her gently on the couch in the office she shared with Hyejin.

__ Yong, why didn't you stay home? You don't look good.__ Hwasa was very worried.

Moonbyul grabbed a glass of water, handed it to Yongsun, and finally spoke:

__ Yongsun ssi, I apologize if my presentation didn't reach your expectations! I know there is no excuse, but Hyejin ssi showed me the data a couple of hours ago and we tried our best to represent you. If I have another chance, I will finish organizing your files and by tomorrow, I will not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter