A y mommy

Thin air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun had built a reputation and at an early age, she was already a powerful and rich woman.

Nothing had fallen from the sky since her family was poor and couldn't even afford her studies.

After having several part-time jobs at the same time she was at the university, Yongsun started her own business and 7 years later, her empire involved 5 different sectors in the market.

Currently, her 2 siblings were in a good financial situation too and their parents were enjoying life comfortably.

Yongsun's oldest brother had a daughter called Seulgi and she was very close to her favorite aunt.

The between Seulgi and Yongsun was 12 years but had never been a problem.

As a person who loved the family deeply but had chosen not to get married or have children, Yongsun used to throw parties in her mansion to celebrate all the special occasions related to her dear ones.

Tonight Seulgi was getting engaged and her aunt had organized and paid for everything, even though she didn't approve of her niece's decision.

Seulgi hugged the classy and stunning woman from behind and spoke softly:

__ Yong... You know you are my favorite person, don't you? And there is nothing to do with how you waste your money on me.

__ Hmmm...I know I know... I am too good!___ She niece.

__ Hahahahaha Silly! Thank you again! For everything! Didn't we go too far with all this? Aren't there too many people?__ Seulgi seemed worried.

__ Not at all! If these are the people you wanted here, so I do too!__ Yongsun replied looking around the yard.

After a couple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter