Attached

Thin air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It only took Yongsun 2 months to be completely dependent on her personal assistant. Never before had she trusted anybody 100% of her life.

Moonbyul was not only in charge of her schedules but also would frequently make reports, help with new projects, the meeting presentations, control her meals, and more.

Both women treated each other in a very professional way, even though they used to spend around 17 hours together.

Whenever Yongsun had to travel on business now, she would feel a little restless without her assistant around.

This time the businesswoman was spending a week in China and even though Moonbyul had so many things to do in the office, she felt bored and empty.

The young girl decided to take a little break from the exhausting reports and stopped by another employee's office.

__ Wheein-ah, are you busy?

A very sophisticated blonde with short hair smiled brightly:

__ Hey, hamster! You must be really bored to come to visit me! You really miss her, huh?

Moonbyul frowned and pouted:

__ I came because I miss you, !

__ Look how you talk to your unnie!__ The blonde pretended to be angry.

__ I am bigger than you. You can't take me, tiny unnie! __ The younger girl laughed aloud.

__ Jincha... Little !__ Wheein laughed too after slapping the other girl's arm.

Moonbyul was sitting on Wheein's desk very near the blonde when Hyejin entered the room and a smile on her face faded away:

__ Oh, hi! So you 2 are close...

It took M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter