December, 22nd

Thin air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was December 22nd and Yongsun knew it was Moonbyul's birthday. She tried to say something the whole day, but the courage kept running away and the chances too.

Now it was almost 9 pm and the business human regretted not giving her assistant at least a day off.

Moonbyul had worked extra hard and instead of leaving off early, she stayed with her boss to finish a project.

Yongsun was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize the girl had gone for some time until Moonbyul started serving her food.

Not only food but her favorite dish in the world: Tteokbokki.

__ Oh my God, Byul-ah! You didn't have to!

__ Hey, Yongsun! You haven't eaten for hours! Just go for it!__ The blonde handed her some chopsticks.

__ But I should be the...

__ Eat well, yeba! __ Moonbyul blinked and Yongsun felt weak.

The younger girl kept smiling while observing her boss in pleasure after every bite.

They stayed in comfortable silence for about 5 minutes, until Moonbyul teased Yongsun and both burst into laughter.

Out of nowhere they heard a voice and jumped on their seats:

__ Hey, gorgeous! I came to kidnap a birthday girl.

__ What the hell, Seulgi-ah! I almost peed in my pants!__ Moonbyul screamed.

__ Baby girl, do you wanna kill your auntie?__ Yongsun held her .

The cute girl smiled and replied:

__ If you 2 weren't so focused on your own little world, this wouldn't have happened.

__ !__ Moonbyul pouted and Yongsun whipped .

Seulgi smirked but made no comment about that. However, she spoke:

__ So, Ms. Moon! There are people waiting for you!

__ Not my problem! I said I didn't want any party!__ Moonbyul spoke grumpily.

__ You're gonna anyway! Obey your unnie!__ Seulgi pulled the blond.

__ Pfff__ Moonbyul replied.

Yongsun noticed her assistant had glanced at her and she understood the situation. So she affirmed:

__ I'm exhausted! We can finish this another time. You should go, Byul-ah!

__ But Yongsun, this is urgent! I...

__ Hey, you punk! Just because I allow you to take care of me doesn't mean you are the unnie here. Go have some fun! See you!__ Yongsun frowned to pretend to be serious but ended up giving the brightest smile.

Moonbyul smiled back and used all her strength not to squeeze her face.

10 minutes later, the blonde was sitting beside Seulgi in the car and hadn't heard a word of what the other said.

__Yaaaa! What kind of friend are you? I am speaking to the wind?

Moonbyul shook her head and replied:

__ Sorry, Bear! I didn't mean to ignore you...

Seulgi looked at her friend through the mirror:

__ Byul-ah, are you in love with my aunt?

__ Whaaaat? What the hell are you talking about?

__ I'm talking about that romantic scene in the office. Although it's your birthday, you bought her favorite food. And drink!

__ And how do you know it wasn't her the one buying stuff?__ The blonde crossed her arms.

__ Byul-ah...Pleeeeaseeeee!__ Seulgi made a sarcastic face.

__What?

__ You are so into her! Totally whipped.

__ Shut up, Seulgi! Where the hell are we going?__ Grumpy Moonbyul was getting stressed.

__ You'll see!__ Seulgi ignored her angry face.

The girls finally arrived at one of their friend's nightclubs. It was more like a bar with an area to dance, but very comfortable if people wanted to sit and chat.

__ Oh, hell! You brought me to a lesbian convention!__ Moonbyul murmured at Seulgi while being kissed by Irene, Wendy, Joy, Yuri, D.Anna, Yooa, Bomi, Sunmi, Heize, and Hani.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter