The little one

Thin air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul entered Yongsun's office looking very pale and distressed.

The Ceo immediately perceived her girlfriend was not feeling well and stood up to comfort her.

__ Babe, what is the matter? You look like you are about to faint!

__ Yongsun... You know I hate that you spend your money on me, right? That all I want from you is your affection?

__ Of course I know! How many silly fights have we had just because I wanted to give you something special? __ The older woman pouted.

Moonbyul started walking back and forward in the office and spoke with a shaky voice:

__ I am in a difficult position right now! And there is nobody else I can count on! I wish I didn't need to ask you such an unethical thing...

__ Byul-ah....just go ahead and speak up! You should never feel like you can't ask me anything!__ Yongsun held her arm and made her sit.

After a long sigh, the younger girl explained: 

__ A very close friend of mine passed away. She had a little girl. Her daughter is 4 years old and there is nobody to take care of this child. I can't accept that...

__ Oh, sweetie! I am so sorry for your loss! But what happened to the child's father? And what about the grandparents? 

Moonbyul held her tears before answering:

__ There was no father! Hyo-Joo was ...And her parents told her they would never accept a child of a criminal in their house. Not even after 3 years, they changed their mind. She suffered the trauma practically alone, but she loved her baby...

Yongsun hugged her girlfriend full of tenderness and caressed her hair. Then she kissed her head and declared:

__ Of course we're going to find a way to help the child, honey!

Moonbyul looked into Yongsun's eyes and affirmed:

__ What I need from you is... Please, use your connections to prevent the child from going to an orphanage! I want to adopt her!

Yongsun got a little shocked and it took her a couple of minutes to speak again:

__ But Byul-ah...Adopting a child is very serious! A responsibility without turning back...

__ I know. And you're probably worried about my duties at the company. I promise I won't let anything affect my job! I will hire a nanny to cover me during work hours!__ The girl explained full of passion.

__ Babe, are you sure about that?

__Yes! Please, do this for me! I'll never ask you another favor!__ Moonbyul gave her a shiny look.

Yongsun smiled and caressed her face:

__ You can ask me a million favors! I will call my lawyer and ask for his assistance with the case.

__ Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!__ The girl grinned happily.

___ x ___

Yongsun used her power and money to skip the system and by the end of the day, her lawyer informed her the child would be brought to the company the following day.

Moonbyul had forced herself to focus on her job and tried to forget about the issue for a while. So, when Yongsun stopped by her office, she was taken by surprise. 

__ Byul-ah,  I need to tell you some things.

__ Go ahead...__ The employee said, fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter