Unexpected guest

Thin air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi sent Yongsun a message asking if she was home and if her aunt was decent. Despite being confused, the older woman laughed and replied positively to her niece, while playing with her little girl on the floor of the living room.

Meanwhile, Moobyul had just taken a shower and was on her way to the kitchen when she heard the doorbell ring.

The young CEO was not expecting any visit but she opened the door thinking it was Wheein or Hwasa, who had recently returned from their trip to South America.

To her surprise, Seulgi was standing there with a very sophisticated old lady.

Not knowing what to do or how to behave, Moonbyul stepped aside to let the women enter the apartment.

__ Who is it, Byul-ah?__ Yongsun asked without turning around. 

__ It's me! Since you forgot I am still alive, I asked Seulgi to bring me to you!__ The old lady walked towards Yongsun.

__ Nana!__ Yongsun stood up in shock, yet had a huge smile when she hugged her grandmother.

Moonbyul whispered in Seulgi's ear:

__ What the hell is that? 

__ Sorry! I had no time to warn you. She insisted on coming now and kept looking at what I was gonna type. The message couldn't be obvious...__ Seulgi murmured.

__ Come here, Nana! Have a seat!__ Yongsun pointed at the couch.

The old lady looked at the little girl who was playing beside the coffee table and asked with a smile:

__ What's your name, pretty?

__ I am Mijooh.__ The child smiled back.

__ She is my daughter, Nana.__ The businesswoman explained before her grandmother asked.

__ That is great news, even though I had to force my presence to know I have a great-granddaughter.__ The lady spoke with some layer of sarcasm and amusement.

Moonbyul was about to sneak away when she heard the woman speak again:

__ Yongsun-ah, you have a daughter and...I can see you provided another mother to the child. Is that cute handsome girl with wet hair your....partner?

Seulgi couldn't control her giggle while the couple gulped in panic.

__ Why would you think that, Nana? She could be a friend visiting...__ The older woman tried to find a way to escape.

__She could. But hmmm, she is really comfortable at opening the door without you asking, this shirt she is wearing is yours and you were never very enthusiastic about boys. So I am connecting pieces.__ The gramma smirked. 

__Wow! So witty!__ Moonbyul whispered to herself but the woman heard it.

__ So what's your name, darling?__ The charming grandmother asked.

__Moon Byul-Yi, ma'am.__ The younger girl replied awkwardly.

__Could you come closer?

Moonbyul did as she asked and the woman hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then she spoke: 

__ You don't need to feel embarrassed! And call me Nana from now on. As you're my family too, I'll call you Byul-Yi!

Seulgi, Yongsun, and Moonbyul had their mouths opened in shock and it took Yongsun some time to recover and ask:

__ Aren't you going to say I am the shame of the family?!

__Of course not! I am proud of w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter