Family

Thin air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months had passed in the blink of an eye and things were very stable in Moonbyul and Yongsun's life. Even though Hwasa and Wheein were the married couple,  the other two exuded as much wives' energy as their friends.

From Monday to Friday Yongsun would wake up, play a little with their child and go to the company while Moonbyul would spend the whole morning with the baby girl. After lunch, she would leave the nanny in charge and go to work too.

On weekends they had fun together and would take turns to take care of Mijooh.

The girl was very affectionate and loved hugging and kissing both women. 

She used to cry every night, missing her mother. And every time, Moonbyul would lay in the tiny bed with the kid and tell stories or sing songs to calm her down. 

Yongsun got emotional 100 % of the times she caught her woman dozing off with Mijooh on her chest and little Moon with them in bed.

Recently, the girl had started calling the older woman mama and the taller one, mommy. And Yongsun had never been happier.

Moonbyul and Wheein had grown a lot in their positions and helped the company to expand. Despite of that, the younger woman was so infatuated by her new family routine that she tried to finish her obligations as fast as possible just to go back home.

Seeing how much Yongsun and Moonbyul were emotionally invested in the little girl, Wheein and Hwasa proposed something to them. 

They were all having dinner and Mijooh had already fallen asleep. 

Wheein sat on the couch feeling as full as a crocodile and started caressing the dog.

Hwasa leaned beside her wife's body and gave a peck on her face.

Moonbyul sat on the opposite couch and it didn't take long for Yongsun to be on her lap.

___ So... Do I tell them or you do it?___ Wheein whispered in Hwasa's ear and then kissed her neck.

___ Babe, don't tease me like that! ___ Hwasa moved closer Wheein, like a needy cat.

___ Wow, Hyejin-ah!  You are grossly in love! Who would have thought?___ Yongsun joked.

Wheein looked at the older woman and laughed sarcastically:

__ Unnie, Are you sure you have the moral to mock Hyejin-ah?

__ I don't know what you are talking about! __The businesswoman hid her face on Moonbyul's chest and they all laughed. 

Hwasa slapped her own legs and exclaimed: 

__ Okay, Wheein and I would like to propose something for you lesbians!

__ Go on, Mrs. Ahn!__ Moonbyul jok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter