Weakness

Thin air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was observing the way Hyejin and Wheein interacted. She smiled at the thought of her tough friend being totally tamed by such a small creature.

__ They look amazing together, right?__ She heard that deep voice that always made her shake.

Moonbyul was sitting in front of her, at the dinner table in Wheein's apartment.

__ They do! I still can't believe Hyejin dumped her 4 year-fiancé!

__ Well....people are spontaneous when they fall in love! The heart wants what the heart wants!__ The assistant sighed and looked away.

__ Byul-Yi?

__ Hmmm?

__ How come we never go to your place?

Hyejin brought them some wine and exclaimed:

__ So you don't know her place is Wheein's couch?

__ What? Why? If you need money, I can help, Byul-ah!__ Yongsun was really worried.

__ Thank you, Hyejin-ah! __ Moonbyul threw dagger's eyes at the brunette.

__Hey, you've been working together for 8 months. I don't get the reason to keep this a secret.__ Hyejin laughed.

__ Not a secret. I was saving up to buy a place and also, as I had never worked before, I couldn't ask for a loan at the bank. Wheein is my best friend and gave me shelter. I know you want me out to her here, Hyejin! Even though you're a millionaire with a house 5 times the size of this place. __ Moonbyul sounded annoyed.

__ Why didn't you say anything?__ Yongsun was staring at her.

__ I didn't find it appropriate. Besides that, it's not a big deal. Wheein and I have had each other's back since we were children. When we came out, her mom accepted and supported us. My parents, on the other hand...

__ What did they do? __ Yongsun couldn't hold herself.

Moonbyul excused herself and went to the bathroom.

Wheein sipped some wine and spoke with a bitter tone of voice:

__ They threw her in a military school when she was 13, locked her inside the house when she was 16, and forced her to get engaged when she was 18. Finally, they disinherit her 8 months ago.

__ Oh...

Moonbyul went back and smiled:

__ You don't need to feel pity. I am really fine!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter