C 007

The Point of No Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Slight mention of harrsassment in the chapter. Those who are uncomfortable with the topic can skip the section

Time flew by much faster than Hana could have ever expected; before she even knew it, two months had passed by and a lot changed in the those months; the one standing out the most out of all other changes being Hana’s personality. Never in her life before did she dream of having a friend, let alone a big group who pampered her all the time. she still found it difficult to believe that she now had a lot of people watching over her.

Jongin and Sehun now have officially become Hana’s chauffeurs and they never missed a day picking her up from her home to the uni and dropping her back home after her shift at the cafe. There were a lot of raised eyebrows in the university the first day Hana stepped out of the blue Maserati in the parking lot. But now, the excitement and curiosity has died out and once again Hana blended in with the others except for a select few who still had a soft spot for Jongin and Sehun.

During weekends, she went through double shifts at the café, only because she enjoyed being around the boys. She realized that she could talk , laugh and smile more easily when she was with them. The boys brought out of her the personality that she had tried so hard to stash away all these years and now she has no choice but to go with the flow.  Jongin was forever playful, happy and full of energy and only Chanyeol could rival him when it came to mood making among the group of friends. Kyungsoo was as always calm and serene but knew how to deal with everybody according to the situation. Within two weeks of meeting Kyungsoo, Hana learned to keep her distance when he gets pissed off. Baekhyun was more reticent but occasionally came out of his shell and cracked jokes. He still was the most mature among the boys, and all of them looked up to him when it came to decision making and they also respected all his opinion and his stand points. It seemed like he is the core around which the entire group is built. But the one that intrigued Hana the most was Sehun. Even after two months she still found it difficult to make sense of Sehun’s personality. He was extremely unpredictable and not even his friends could gauge what goes through his mind most of the time.

Uni life was more or less like before except for two major developments. Min Ji no longer associated herself with Hana and of course Hana found herself with either Sehun or Jongin most of her free time, which was difficult getting used to no matter how hard she tried.

 

“This is for table three.” Chanyeol winked as he passed a tray of cappuccinos to Hana over the counter. It was another uneventful weekend and Hana was working in the café along with Chanyeol and Jongin. Chanyeol decided to work behind the counter this time since he felt bad for making Hana work her off for the last few weeks since he had to study for the upcoming tests. So, now Hana found herself serving their customers together with Jongin. Sehun was yet to arrive while Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had gone to pick up the month’s café supplies from their chief supplier.

“Can you get me a fresh batch of roasted coffee beans from the store?” Chanyeol called out to Jongin, who had just taken a seat on one of the tables and dabbing a towel on his slightly sweaty face. A small group of girls who were occupying the closest table to his, were sighing and squealing looking at his well cut figure and the way his muscles and veins strained against his tan skin as he moved his hands.

“Sure.” Jongin smiled. Winking subtly at the girls, he stood up and walked towards the back door and disappeared out of sight. The girls, now feeling angry that they can’t ogle at Jongin anymore threw daggers at Chanyeol, who sheepishly raised his right hand up as a sign of apology. Hana could only giggle.

“Did you just giggle?” Chanyeol asked, his eyes wide with amazement.

“I’m not allowed to laugh?” Hana snapped.

“Ofcourse  not! It’s just that this is the first time I’m hearing you giggle. I always thought you were a serious person who doesn’t like goofing around much. But I’m not saying that I don’t like your company.” Chanyeol said with a cheeky grin.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Hana said turning her back towards Chanyeol, though her face split into a wide grin.

“Anyways, I’m happy to see you change. I like this version of you better.” Chanyeol commented lightly before turning to the new customers who had formed a small queue in front of the counter by then.

The afternoon slowly wore on and there were fewer customers now and Chanyeol had retired for the day talking about the assignments he had yet to finish. Jongin mean while went out to get lunch for both him and Hana. This obviously left Hana alone at the café but she didn’t mind it since there weren’t much people around. Just as she came back to her post behind the counter, a huge group of rowdy looking men barged in to the café and claimed a table on the corner of the space for themselves. They were really loud and their personalities intimidated the people inside the café and they soon left one by one, leaving Hana alone with the shady looking men.

One of the men slouched towards the counter to make an order and Hana couldn’t help but gulp a little as she eyed the huge build of the guy drawing nearer. Fortunately, he made an order without much fuss and waited until Hana got his order ready. She gave a sigh of relief. The men were not as intimidating as they looked.

“Miss, help us out here.” One of those guys called out after a while. It seemed like one of them had upended a cup of water over the table and now causing the water to drip off the table edge on to the floor. Quickly grabbing a towel, Hana rushed towards the mess and started cleaning up the table first.

Just as she was cleaning, she felt a rough hand travelling up her thigh. Her entire body froze and she felt numb all over. She couldn’t move. She couldn’t breathe. The hand moved upwards under her skirt. The men sitting around were laughing appreciatively as one of them d her. Hana’s nails dug into the towel which was now soaked with water and it was then that her stupid brain realized the fact that the mess at the table was just a set up for the men to harass her. Since they were occupying a secluded corner, no one seemed to notice what was happening there. Hana’s tears rolled down her cheeks and her breath got caught in as those filthy fingers clung onto the delicate skin on her thigh. She desperately wished for Jongin to come back right then, but there was no sign of him.

“Take your hands off her.” A husky voice growled from behind and everyone looked at the source of the voice.

Hana’s eyes widened as she turned around to see who it was, though a small part of her mind already knew who it would be. It was Sehun. He looked undeniably angry beyond reason. She could  feel it in the air as though there was a sudden surge of electricity through it.

“You wanna have a go at her too?” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter