[jungri] Jealousy

The day we met (oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~ Jealousy, Jungri ~

 

“What are you looking at?” Jin asked before turning to Taehyung’s direction.

 

“Jungkook had been punching on that sand bag for hours,” Taehyung said, worriedly.

 

“Isn’t that normal? He’d been having boxing training,” Jin said and made his way to the treadmill.

 

The younger vocalist followed his elder member, “but he’d been doing that for 3 hours plus, his knuckles would break anytime soon.”

 

Jin frowned, “That’s long, come…let’s go stop him.”

 

Taehyung smiled, knowing his hyung would care about their maknae the most.

 

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook, are you trying to break your hands?” Jin shouted, exaggeratingly. “You idiot, stop it.” He grabbed on the sand bag and eye signaled to Taehyung to pull the strong man away.

 

“Just what went wrong?” Taehyung asked, he loosened his arms around Jungkook when the younger man stopped struggling. “We finally have our long vacation and you are here wasting your time with this sand bag.”

 

Jin eyed at Taehyung when they receive no response from Jungkook who is sitting lifelessly on the floor.

 

“Jimin had been on VLive because Seulgi went back to her hometown. Taehyung is having dinner with Joohyun noona soon, don’t you have plans with Yeri…” Jin asked, cautiously but at the mention of Yeri’s name, Jungkook looked up to him with a dead glare. “Woah, that stare can kill…I’ll leave this to you Taehyung.”

 

“Yah, hyung…” Taehyung shouted at Jin who was running away from the two youngest members. He turned to the miserable Jungkook before sitting next to him, “what happened? Quarreled?”

 

Jungkook snorted as he forced out a thin smile, “I do hope she could have some time to quarrel with me, she’s not even sparing me any time. You do know they are having a comeback soon right, I thought we could at least have dinner together before that, I believe that’s what Joohyun noona had planned for you.”

 

Taehyung nodded while listening attentively to Jungkook.

 

“She has the guts to tell me that, Jaehyun organized a short trip for their labelmate and she’s not time for me,” Jungkook said, frustratingly. “When she returns, she would be busied with her comeback preps. I specifically told her that we are having a break during this period and yet she could do that, I’m speechless.”

 

Biting on his lower lip, Taehyung could sense how upset Jungkook was “maybe she really didn’t do this intentionally. You shouldn’t blame her and get all angry on that.”

 

“How can I not be angry, Seulgi noona have no choice because she needs to attend to her family matters, even so, Jimin hyung would be seeing her in Ansan this weekend. You are meeting Joohyun noona later, right?” Jungkook babbled. “Kim Yerim would be away for the whole week!”

 

Taehyung sighed, “alright, I understand you. Stop whining already. Do you want to join us for dinner? Joohyun would be cooking, you love her food right.”

 

Jungkook got up, “I’m unlike Jung Jaehyun who would be a third wheel,” he headed towards the exit and left the gym room.

 

“Looks heated,” Jin commented.

 

“Someone is jealous,” Taehyung shook his head with a knowing smile on face.

 

-

 

3 weeks later…

 

Yeri had been waiting for Jungkook’s return since dinner time at their secret apartment. It was the third time Jungkook missed their date over the week. She knew he is still upset with her ruining his plan and she was guilty for forgetting the date of their long break. It worsened their situation when the news of him dating his tattooist friend released online. Given his personality, he would have call her immediately to explain but instead, he missed their date again.

 

The sudden ring of the doorbell woke her up from her nap. She wasn’t sure who would be at the doorstep as Jungkook brought along his key. Checking on the uninvited guest from the peep hole, her eyes could only see the drunken Jungkook and she opened the door, immediately.

 

“Oh gosh, Kim Yerim…it’s not the time to stand there dumbfounded…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter