Chapter 6: Ji's Plea

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               I’m not the type of person who can partying all night till the sun rise on us again, I can’t even take alcohol too much like the other girls. That’s why when I feel so much stress I’d rather drunk at my own place because that would be easier for me to take care of myself the next morning. Especially since the Japan incident two months ago I’ve been avoiding club because it’s scared the hell out of me not remember anything the next morning and worse sleeping in the arm of someone. So tonight, I promise myself not to do anything stupid and the reason I willing to leave our dorm is because Siwon oppa invited me and I know most of his friends so tonight is the night for me for partying. I just have to stay sober. So tonight I’m wearing black one piece and wearing chanel high heels. The purpose of wearing all black tonight is because I don’t want to get a lot attention from people. Spraying my favorite chanel perfume with the scent of vanilla and I’m ready to go. Tonight all of my member’s going because we want to celebrate Sooyoung’s birthday as well.

                “Ready to go unnie?” asked Yoona peeked from my room door.

                “Yes.” I grab my sling bag and followed Yoona out from my room.

                “So, super junior’s manager will pick us up because it’s too dangerous for us to drive at night like this. And Sooyoung will go with her boyfriend so it’s just the seven of us.” Ti Manager a.k.a Tiffany explained things for tonight, I just have to agree with her. She’s the best at doing her job organizing things after all.

                As we entered parking lot, the girls started to enter one by one to avoid people that the goddess SNSD is clubbing. First is Yoona and Yuri then 10 minutes later Seohyun and Sunny, not long after Hyoyeon then lastly me and Tiffany. We go straight to the VIP room.

 

~~~~

 

                Siwon Oppa hug me as soon as I entered the VIP room, “Happy birthday oppa. I bought you a present.” I said as he let go of me. He patted my head and said, “You don’t have to buy me anything.”

                “It’s nothing, really.” I handed him a small box and he took it smiling over his face, I see a glimpse of his dimple. “Thank you, little one.” And I just shrugged my shoulder. He opened the box and his eyes grew bigger as he see a wine color necktie with a pattern of little rabbits on it.

                “Thank you so much Taeyeon!” as he hugged me once again.

                “Anytime, oppa.” I said in his embrace.

                “Now, let’s have fun. But no alcohol allowed!”

                “Noted, sir.” I said and laughing.

                Siwon is actually my ex-boyfriend. I’ve dated him for like a year. I dated him after the horrible broke up with Jungsu. Actually, I dated him for some replacement and just for make Jungsu jealous but as time goes on the feeling grow more confusing. I don’t know if I really loved him or I just want his company because Jungsu was so pissed off about the idea I am having affair with his teammates rather than mad because he still loved me. But in the end as I forgot my feeling toward Jungsu and as I realized that Jungsu just doesn’t loved me anymore, so the mature side of me realized that me and Siwon only work out as a brother and sister, so we ended what we started in a very good way and mature way. That’s why until now we may still look like a lover saying all the sweetest thing to each other saying missed each other but in reality we just like a real sibling with too much affection.

                “There’s a lot of people tonight because today is not only me who’s celebrating birthday here.” Siwon said as he assisted me to one of bar seat, both of us order cocktail as I promised him this will be my one and only drink. Because why would I came to bar without drinking anything right? I’m not even a baby for goodness sake!

                “Who’s here anyway?”

                “As you can see over there where’s your girls dancing so crazily, there’s some YG fellas.” I followed his direction and there I saw a crowd dance so crazily, some of it I realized my girls holding a glass of champagne with most of them I know as my SM family but then I saw faces I’ve never hung out with before like Epik High, 2NE1, Daesung, Seungri. Wait.. Big-ING-bang is here? Oh dear God I hope he isn’t here. But then I saw someone I want to see the very least. There. Not dancing with the crowd but sitting in the corner holding a bottle of beer and his eyes is exactly at my direction. I hope he’s not looking at me. But he just smirked at me and raised his bottle at me. I really want to go home right now because club with G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter