8: Get On My Nerves [Taennie]

Ramé BTS x BLACKPINK BTS x REDVELVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The raindrops started running vertically down across the window, the constant downpour with the gentle splashes of rain water turned in to rough ones. She quickly stood up and closed the window next to her seat and put on her jacket, she embraced her backpack laying her head on window; she scanned the bus again, finally she closed her eyes to rest a little.

A week has passed and he hasn't got on the bus, she has barely seen him, just when he is walking with his friends crossing the gardens to their classrooms; That feeling of being observed minimized, being alert wasn't anymore a necessity, maybe getting off the bus when he got on was cruel and childish but was the only way to make Taehyung stop stalking her.

It was time to get off, the rain stopped and now it was just a bit of drizzle, she started walking home, but then she remembered she wanted to buy some snacks so she just put on the hoodie and start walking to the convenient store.

It is hard to choose chocolate-mint or strawberry cookies both sound delicious, she thought while looking back and forward to each of the package, she heard the noise of the plastic behind the aisle were she was; maybe some chips!. She turned to the salad snacks aisle, her eyes got bigger and her heart fast her beat. What the....!! What is he doing here? He seemed to have the same problem as her, it seemed he couldn't choose between the variety of chips, Jennie just turned herself again in the other aisle trying to make her heartbeat slow.

She heard his steps and trying to hide between products, she followed him with the eyes to his way to the cashier, he paid and left, she sighed; she just picked the strawberry ones and went quickly like if she was in a hurry to the cashier.

"₩400" The boy said

"Yes, just a minute" she didn't have time to take out her wallet, so she opened her bag to take it, it wasn't were she usually leave it so she started opening the other zips, her eyes winded; her wallet wasn't there, she started thinking were could it be, de she dropped it when she got on the bus? At school?

"₩400" The boy said but now anxiously

"I ...I won't" she stuttered while looking again through her backpack

"I'll take this" that husky voice. She looked at his hand and the money and how he gave it to the boy, she raised her face to see him, he just gave her a smirk and left the store, leaving her like he always do, speechless.

She got out quickly trying to catch him up but he just disappeared, she looked to the package, now she wouldn't be able to eat them, how? She put them in the bottom of her backpack and walked her way home.

The image of a strawberry beside a cookie was now part of her mind, since she arrived home, she laid en her bed and contemplate the package. How some random cookies could be now one of her worries, is he stalking me again? Why was he near my neighborhood? Why did he come back to save me? All time that she passed relaxing about him and not being around, gather into this moment making her pretty anxious again.

Her mom called her to have dinner, she didn't speak at all, she just rewound in her head that husky deep voice; she prepare herself to sleep and gave a last glance to those strawberry cookies.

- 0 –

"What did you do to the poor Tae?" Jisoo questioned the cat eye girl while they were taking lunch at the gardens.

"What are you talking about?" Jennie tried to avoid Jisoo's eyes even when she knew she did nothing.

"I mean, he hasn't brought you up in any conversation quite long¨ she replied taking on her hands her chopsticks "maybe he is just over you" she guessed before starting eaten.

"That would be a relief" answered again avoiding her friend's eyes. "I mean there are a lot of pretty women here, why fall in love with someone like me?" A slight sadness could be heard in Jennie's voice.

"Ya! Don't be harm on yourself, Are you nuts?! You are so pretty!!!" the older one scold her hitting her with the chopsticks on her head.

"You just said that because you are my friend"

"Ya! That's not true!" she drank her juice "if you think is a problem, I would like to have one of those, at least you're not looking around to finally meet your reckless Coach" Jisoo complained.

"He hasn't contact you?"

"NO!! I haven't met this person and he or she gets on my nerves already!" she almost roared while laying her upper body in the table "I am the one that is doomed, not you Nini"

Jennie laughed "you are over reacting unnie, it must be a very busy student that's why this person hasn't contact you".

"I hope" she whispered for herself.

The bell rang and everyone started picking up their belongings, the classes where almost over, it was Friday so everyone was already excited. Jennie looked that her classmate Hanbin approached.

"Jen couldn't finish copying in physics, would you lend me your notes?" She was about to take her notebook when he offered some cookies "Want some?" she smiled, now she will see strawberry cookies everywhere.

She denied politely and hand him the notebook. "You can keep it for the weekend".

"Thanks Jen" He sat down in his place and started copying her notes.

The class passed quite slowly, history wasn't precisely her favorite subject, but she tried her best to pay attention to the video the teacher project to them, but she couldn't help herself of start looking through the window; A lot of students where already leaving, older ones where heading to their rooms and other just sat down in the gardens an aisles.

She spotted him, he was playing around with Jimin-ssi, they were goofing around, she even start imaging his laugh while looking at him, for the first time in her life they switch roles, she was the one looking at him, by some reason she kept and eye one him the rest of the class, he is so goofy, she though while Taehyung and Jimin were taking a selfie, then they started making funny faces, Yeap a complete dork she couldn't avoid a little smile on her face.

The class was over and she was thinking in a way to stop thinking about him, she thought that it was obvious that the reason she felt uncomfortable was the fact that he paid for her snack yesterday, so paying him, will clarify her mind.

She started walking through the aisle to the garden to the bench were those two thirth graders were, they felt her gaze and start looking at her, not need to add that Taehyung was starting to look pale.

"KIM JENNIE!" The voice made her stop, she turned around and saw her friend running towards her.

"B.I?" she called her by his nickname

"Whats wrong with you Jen? I've been calling you since you put a step outside the classroom, you left this" he gave her the black and pink pencil case.

"Oh! Yes, kamsamnida Hanbin-a" she vowed at him.

"Aigo whats on your head? Don't be so clumsy" he said while patting her forehead "See ya on Monday Jennie-a!" he said walking while waving at her.

She had the urge to look at the third grader, his eyes met, she could detect a sorrow in his eyes. She avoided his eyes, what the hell? I was really going to approached him? Am I crazy? She shook her head and walked to the opposite side, doing that would have been insane.

She found herself waiting again for the bus, she put her earphones and get on, it wasn't busy, she took the part of the aisle were the only single seat were, she turned her head and look at the bus station; he was there, looking through his phone, isn't he getting on because of me? She straighten her pose, the sound of the bus leaving made him look up at her, he open her eyes with a little bit of surprise, she was looking at him to, he just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter