6: Get Out Of Hand [YoonSoo]

Ramé BTS x BLACKPINK BTS x REDVELVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell  rang he was already sat in his place, this classroom has tables for two to share, his partner hasn't showed up still, she was always late, after breathing heavily he opened his backpack and saw it, that yellow folder that he has been avoiding, he turned around and see that only a few classmates had showed up not even the sonseng-nim was there, looking at the chair of his partner hi put his feet on the chair and opened the folder.

Name: Ji Woo

Grade: 2nd

Element: Air

-Well at least, she is my same element, I won't have to deal with trying to help her to find it, this is the second week, I should start looking for her Why a girl?!! Why a 2nd Grade? , The Director must hate me-

"Yah! Min Yoongi!" His thoughts were interrupted by an irritating female voice calling him "Get your dirty feet out of my chair!" she yelled at him. The girl with black wavy hair tried to throw away his feet.

"Kim Dasom, why are you always so noisy?" he asked rhetorically, sitting correctly in his place. "I hate been your partner" He said while hiding the folder in his backpack, she just smirked.

"Is there someone you don't hate in all this school Suga?" he asked him resting her face in her right palm.

"I guess you are right girl" both smiled at each other and then he leaned to her "How many time I have tell you not call me by my stage name at the university?" He didn't wanted his father to know.

"Mm mm many times to remember, my friend." She replied kind of joking around Yoongi.

"We are not friends" he said while seeing the teacher entering the classroom and taking out his material for the class.

"Of course we aren't "She smiled for herself, looking at the teacher who was going to start the class.

Even if they wouldn't accept it in the bottom of their hearts they knew it, they knew they were best friends since the first day at school when they got lost together accidentally.

Flashback

"Were are we?" the mint haired guy shouted in the middle of a basement that seemed abandoned and a girl with a high ponytail that was getting afraid of him.

"I don't know, I am just following you" she tried to hide her self between boxes that were near her.

"What are you following me? This happens to me by trying to depend from others, I was following you!" he exploded "I heard you said you were going to 1°B so am I, and know we are lost".

She started laughing, it was bad luck that the year they were newbies the university was been remodeled, the hallways were like labyrinth, she got out from hiding and extend her hand "I am Kim Dasom, lets found our way out together, shall we'"

He just stared her hand and the looked back to her smiling face –How can she bee smiling is she crazy- he turned around giving her his back and start walking "Min Yoongi" then he turned around again seeing that she wasn't moving "Pali, move"

"Arasso!"

                                                                                      ---

Dasom smiled at the memory and lend him a pencil knowing that the 5 years she has known him, he has never brought something to write.

The classes passed and the bell for the first recess rang, making all students taking their things to get ready to go, both of them share not only table at glasses but the column of locker too, Dasom used the upper one, while Yoongi used the bottom one.

"Oh Jagi, I missed you so much!!" a man approached Dasom and hug her from behind, making Yoongi to stand up quickly

"You two, should be stop trying making me vomit" the gray hair guy cringed.

"Oh Yoongi! Didn't see you" That taller boy tried to caress his hair but Yoongi didn't let it happened.

"Keep calm Mino, no one touch my hair" Yoongi said.

"Why are you always fighting people huh?" a girl joined the group with his fellow

"Luna, P.O are you hungry'" Mino asked them so they could go outside the university and eat a decent breakfast that was one of the benefits of being 5th grader.

"Yes, I am starving let's go!" Dasom announces while taking her car keys out "aren't you coming pabo?'" she tried to get the shortest guy attention.

"Go, I need to do something" the other four turn around and say good bye to him.

He has never said it but he felted uncomfortable when the five were together, mostly because he felted like a leftover. Mino and Dasom were a couple, so does P.O and Luna; even if the 5 of the used to hang out together, he preferred the time when only P.O, Mino and him hang out and rap in the street.

He used to hang out with Dasom too, but it was only the two of them always; one day he had this great Idea of invited Dasom to a performance at a bar where Mino, P.O and him were going to perform, she invited Luna her friend and the secret crush of P.O and the rest tell itself.

His friends started dating, and the feeling of unconformity was growing, the he realized that maybe he had this thing for Dasom, slightly but he had it, but at the same time he liked to see his friend in love too, it was complicated, girls were complicated.

Si he met RM and J-hope a students from a lower class, free from the enchantments of women and it wasn't that Yoongi hate girls, not at all, he wasn't a misogynist, it was only that every time a girl was around him, thing got complicated, always, in his point of view always happened that.

He knew he had to find that girl, if you had good grades you could qualified for being a tutor when you are at 4° grade, but being at 5° and 6° is a must, is part of your grades and this is when Yoongi isn't really good at it.

So soon he was at the building and hallways from beginners classes, he passed the first grades and found out the hallway from 2nd year, how much has it change? When I was at 2nd grade we were only 4 groups he thought for himself seeing that now the class ended until the K class, it was nuts and it was only text classes, he should look for the ones that are in specific rooms like laboratory, experimental room, P.E, he knew it was going to be harder to found her, the counselor was the one who do this normal, they make the arrangement for the tutored and tutor meet in the offices and introduce to each other while giving them a short speech.

The time was different Yoongi knew that speech by memory now, and of course they won't make things for a students that has been accused by 15 of his last tutored.

As soon as the bell rang the doors of the classrooms opened and Yoongi started to ask to the first classroom

"Sonseng-nim may I ask something'" he asked to the teacher inside.

"What is it Min?" he said while erasing the board.

"Is Kim Ji Woo here?¨

The teacher frowned his eyes, "I don't think there's a student with that name sorry"

"Ok, Kamsamnida, I'll continue looking" so he did started walking and asking, to students or teacher of that grade but no one seemed to know her.

"OH I think I know her," one girl replied, "Momo do you know where Woo went?"

The blonde turned and said" She said she was going to the nursery she felt bad"

And as soon as Yoongi heard that he start walking to his to the nursery, so bad that the bell rang and again, and he knew he needed to get back to his classes if he didn't want to get in more trouble.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter