[Yoonso] Of Luck

Ramé BTS x BLACKPINK BTS x REDVELVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So finally I meet you damn girl”.

Those words couldn´t stop being into Jisoo´s head. It was 2 am, it was more than obvious that she would not be able to rest not even a little that night, she felt the anxiety in every inch of her body, everytime she tried to closed her eyes those sharp eyes invaded her mind and made her heartbeat race heavily.

Jisoo made sounds of agony how could this be happening? From all people has to be him? I kind of new it was going to be a bad situation but never imagine that it would be that awful. I mean Min Yoongi, from all students of the university has to be Min Yoongi!

The weekend was everything but relaxing, she couldn't stop thinking about him, and all the horrible things that will be waiting for her, even her parents asked her if everything was ok, she lied and went for a walk; she loved that small park, it had everything but was tiny, she was walking Dalgom her fluffy dog, it liked to play with the little rocks that were near the pond.

“Be careful!” Someone screamed, making Jisoo hugged Dalgom immediately and kind of bend to avoid whatever was coming to them.

At the end nothing hit them, she opened her eyes slowly and saw a hand with large fingers that stop the basketball ball to continue, turned her head and saw him; he was wearing and oversize blue t-shirt, loose shorts and a cap, he was sweating, Jisoo felt a little spark in her heart at seen him. He looked at her and smirked.

“Gamsamn…” she was interrupted by Yoongi himself.

“You almost hit a cutie” Yoongi shouted to the boy that was playing with him, at those words Jisoo felt the blush in her cheeks. Dalgom barked “see he is reproaching to you”.

JIsoo smiled timidly, of course he wasn’t referring to her, and he was talking about her dog. She looked back and watch him play a little, he was really good at it, he was the captain of the basketball team, Jisoo could see why. When she looked back to her, Jisoo felt nervous and started walking back home again, regretting it but not turning back, Min Yoongi would be laughing of her right now; she run away like a little girl, Jisoo knew it, it was going to be a hard year.

As expected Jisoo had eyebags on Monday morning, even if she wore make up they were visible, the fatigue was visible in her face and if I pretend to be sick? She shook her head, she couldn’t be thinking this childish.

She took her bike and stated her road to the university, she lived pretty near from the university, so she preferred to take her bike instead of walking or taking a bus or a subway for two three stops at max; she left her bike in the bike parking lot when she felt that somebody was behind her, the anxiety started to build up again, and it almost explode when she saw him standing right there in front of her.

“Today is our first day Kim Jisoo” Yoongi confirmed to her with that deep voice and with a still sleepy face.

“De... de subaenim!” Jisoo almost stutter by the surprise of his presence.

“Meet me at the basketball court” he said while putting his hands inside the pocket of his hoddie, he was wearing the uniform, but he always needed to wear a hoodie for keeping his hand in the pocket.

“De” Jisoo replied and watched him go.

“What were you talking about with Yoongi sunbaenim” Jennie who seemed to just arrive to school asked her.

“He told me were we should meet today after classes” Jisoo sighed and started walking beside Jennie.

“Meet him? Why?” a confused Jennie drank from the straw of the chocolate-banana milk she bought outside the school, and as soon as she finish that , her eyes widened and the milk stocked in and Jennie had to hit herself to cough.

Jisoo looked at her and rolled her eyes, “Yes, he is mi coach”.

“You must be kidding unnie” Jennie paused “I mean are you serious?” she still couldn’t believe it, he was the opposite of her, she had the chance to know him a little, and by saying know him, she was counting the times he was with Namjoon oppa just laying somewhere waiting for him to finish the tutor hours with Joy and her. Jisoo was so bright he was so dark.

“I am doomed Jennie-a, I really am” Jisoo looks so tired and hopeless.

“Mianhe unnie” Jennie looked at the floor trying to find something decent to say “He is very dedicated, and he is pretty smart, he is just not so good at be with people”.

“Who told you this? Monster subaenim”

“Yes, Namjoon oppa is his friend.” Jennie thought that that information will cheer Jisoo a little but she was wrong.

“See you later” Jisoo waved at Jennie and left to her way to her building.

Jisoo was a happy and colorful girl, but since Friday she was nervous and anxious, she started biting her fingernails, without realizing, she felt desperate most of the time, even Taehyung and Jimin asked her if she was ok; she couldn’t eat well, her stomach hurt. Min Yoongi was the reason behind it, she was going to stay with him in the evenings, she was afraid of him, and she didn’t feel comfortable at all.

“Jisoo-a, you have been closing your eyes for a while, do you feel bad do you want me to company you to the nursery?” Her lovely friend TH was worried, and he wanted to take care of her, Jisoo wished that Jennie would be able to see this part of him, not just the semi stalker side of him, she will probably give him a chance by knowing this part of him.

“Sooya go with TH if something happen in the class I will tell you, araso?” Jimin tried to calm her and made her to feel no worries.

TH and Jisoo walked to the nursery, TH waited in the hallway while Jisoo entered the room.

“Since when do you feel this way?” The nurse asked to Jisoo while taking the temperature.

“Since weekend” she took off the terms meter from her armpit

“You have a little of fever, nothing to be worry about” she wrote down on a form “headache?”

“Just a little”

“I see, are you under pressure these days?

She couldn’t avoid of those eyes, and that voice; of course she had been under pressure, with Min Yoongi as your coach who wouldn’t be? “Kind of” she replied effortless.

“Well relax honey” and she gave to her some pills “and take this when you feel again like this”.

“Ok, Gamsamnida” Jisoo took the Prozac pills and kept them in her pocket.TH was waiting for her, both left to their classroom and continue their normal classes.

It was time to meet him, she still felt dizzy, her hands were cold, she was everything but fine, she thought of leaving and not attending making the excuse of not feeling well, but realized that, that was a very coward thing to do; so she made her way to the basketball court. When she was about to get in, she saw him with his uniform, he took off the shirt letting Jisoo see his , Jisoo couldn’t avoid blushing, his muscles and strong arms and back were exposed to her, his skin was like the snow; he took another shirt from his backpack a black one this time an put it on, after this Jisoo took a deep breath and entered the court.

“You are here, too bad” he said while organizing his backpack, Jisoo had a confused face. “I lost a bet” Jisoo was more confused than ever, Yoongi sighed “I bet with my friends that you won’t show up”.

“Why wouldn’t I?” JIsoo tried to act cool, she wouldn’t like him to know all the times she thought of that choice.

“Don’t try to act cool again girl” the smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter