1: The Worst Monday Ever [NamRose]

Ramé BTS x BLACKPINK BTS x REDVELVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was midnight the sound of silence was becoming quitter and quitter, the moonlight in its shine and a little sparkle over there coming out from the window of a perseverant student that has been working through the night to finish the assigned project; her long brown orange hair was sticky by the sweat of the hard work, her shaking hands were trying to fix the last details despite of her blurry vision, she loved geography, she do really loved that subject her diorama was so sophisticated that no one would believe it was made by a student of first grade. After approving her own work she decided to sleep at least the three hours left.

The sun started illuminating her skin and her cheeks began to be warmer, she opened her eyes and blinked a few times before letting out a little tired groan before waking up and start her morning routine. Though the tiredness she was ready; it was her day when she would be able to share to the class the fascinating things she discovered about the minerals that existed in our planet. She took her diorama and kept it inside a box, checked up her natural make up and went downstairs where here family was already having breakfast.

"Bimestrial project?" her brother asked while eating the leftovers of his dish.

"Yup minerals one" she replied with a wide smile starting to eat her egg rolls with some kimchi.

"Oh my Chaeyoung-a, you are always so dedicated, I know everything is going to be perfect" her aboji praised her.

"Aboji, what about me? I work really hard too!" the young boy complained.

"Park Jimin the day that I see that you spent more than 15 minutes in your homework and your grade is over 6 I will personally hang out a congratulations canvas outside our home for a month" Mr. Park challenged his son, while the others three members of the family where laughing "see son you are laughing you know in what are your getting yourself into".

"Pali- Pali you two are going to be late for school, don't forget to go to uncle's" her mom told them before they left.

The siblings were carrying their boxes while walking down the street, they could spot a few classmates with their boxes, cardboards and an amount of stuff, it was project week the end of the first Bimester of school, and Chaeyoung was hell nervous, but she was confident, she could do it.

"Chae Pali I could hear the subway" Jimin said while grabbing her wrist starting to run to catch the subway coming s to be on time for school, after hearing the first beep for leaving Jimin pushed Chaeyoung to the nearest door, they were so hurried that Chaeyoung's project box hit hardly the floor while her arm was hit by another strong one, she only raised her eyes and saw boy with the school uniform as his brother but wearing hoodie over it, he seemed to be pretty tall even if Chaeyoung was a tall girl she had to raised her face trying to see his face, and she could only see his plumping lips that were busy playing with a lollipop.

"Don't stared at him, you don't want to get yourself in trouble, believe me" Jimin whispered trying to pass unnoticed, Chaeyoung just gave him a confused look, and was about to say something when a deep voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Jimin!" the owner of the voice approached to the sibling joyfully.

"Tae! How was the weekend?" Jimin asked with a smile on it.

"It was ok, I almost forget to do my project" Taehyung replied smirking

"Ya Pabo! you sure was stalk...." Jimin couldn't finished his sentence because Taehyung was already covering his mouth, Chaeyoung who was paying more attention to the reflection of the boy with the lollipop in front of her, turned quickly at the sudden action of his brother.

"Tae oppa don't tell me you were looking through her instagram again"

"Yah! Chaeyoung-a! Of course not!" Taehyung tried to defend himself while blushing but the siblings just glanced at each other and laughed quietly, "Stop! You supposed to be my friends!"

"We are your friends Tae that why we laugh, ain't what friends do?"

"Oppa I already told you, How is she going to noticed you if you just hide every time you see her?"

"I don't hide! I just try to act natural" Taehyung grumbled while crossing his arms.

"Natural? You know what I heard the other from the girls of our class?" Jimin looked at him smirking and turning a little so he could whisper to Taehyung right ear. "They called you Tae Alien" Chaeyoung just bursted out laughing heavily, so Jimin followed her.

Tae to turned to both showing a worrying face "You both evils, you don't have hearts" this just made the two orange siblings to laugh even more.

Chaeyoung feel the body next to her was starting to tense and the sound of disgusted flicking tongue was loudly enough to made aware Chaeyoung, so she watched how the tall boy put on his earphones, making her realized that he didn't want to hear them; she just rolled her eyes and continued bullying Taehyung the whole road

"Inkigayo University, this station is Inkigayo University" the three of them stand up and prepared themselves to get off the subway, Chaeyoung was about to approach the door when she remembered her project

Pabo! How could I forget it! She thought while picking up her box and came near to the two boys.

"Aigo Chaeyoung-a! You should be more careful if you want to pass the Bimester" Taehyung scolded her while patting her hair. " Even your box is already mistreated" Chaeyoung look down to the box and it looked a little bad, she didn't remember that stain she thought it was probably because of the subway, so she didn't pay attention to that.

While walking down the street Chaeyoung started to feel nervous, she began to feel like she was carrying rocks on her back, despite the fact that the two men beside her were talking so peacefully she felt like the air was dense, after all it was her first project, of her sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter