2: Knock On Wood [NamRose]

Ramé BTS x BLACKPINK BTS x REDVELVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean by this isn't your project Park?" quivered the Teacher

"I ...This isn't mine I don't... I don't know what happened" Chaeyoung hesitated looking back to that project.

"Take it out, let me see" the teacher demanded coming nearer to the student, Chaeyoung nervously nodded and took out that project "What is this? Is this even a project of our Campus, wasn't the minerals your topic?"

"Yes sonsengnim, it is! That's why this isn't mine, I don't know what is this!" she vacillated while swinging her feet trying to calm down.

"Park, are you trying to say that you lost your project, besides of not bringing your full material?" the teacher accused her while crossing her arms "Get out of my class, I'll talk to you later look for me at teacher's room"

"But..." Chaeyoung couldn't defend herself, the teacher was already opening the door, she just grabbed her backpack and get out of the classroom "and don't bother to come to the last class, I'll send this report to coordination" Chaeyoung just made an overwhelming face while watching how the teacher closed the door.

Chaeyoung was feeling weak, her heart was beating pretty fast since the teacher called her to came up to the front of the class, she was paralyzed seeing without blinking the door in front of her, she couldn't believe it. This must be a nightmare, I'll wake up pretty soon and calm down when see that this isn't real at all, right? because how is this happening to me? I did my job, I did it very well, I concentrated for days, it's not like all went to the trash, it can be, I would find mine,  I will. As soon as she though that she started walking to the Student Council room that was on the 3rd grades building, she wasn't going to give up just like that, hell no!, she was going to find that KNJ person.

The room was passing the hallway at the end of the building on the 4th floor, she walked the whole way with her fists waiting to punch something, precisely someone; she knew that probably KNJ was as desperate as her, well she would like to think that, if it was another way she was probably screwed.

The boy on the other side of the glass was playing candy crush thinking no one would notice I can't believe these kind of people won the elections Chaeyoung thought for herself knocking the glass waiting for the boy to turn around.

"Yes?" The boy with a pathetic lazy face asked the girl.

"I need you to give an announcement" the boy just stayed there looking at her "Please" she said almost in a whispered because of his previous attitude.

"You need to fill a form" he gave the form and a pen to her "you have to write with the exact words what do you want me to announce, must be short less than 100 words after the president approves it, it'll be ready "

"So how long is that going to take? 15 minutes? " Chaeyoung thought that probably it wouldn't be so hard to find her project.

"Sorry girl, probably until 4-5 pm the president isn't here; project week does tell you something, remember that our president is a student too" The boy told her while going back to play candy crush shamelessly.

"So what! Am I supposed to failed in my project because of this?!" the ginger girl howled making the guy turned around again.

"What are you talking about?"

"I lost my project, I have a pathetic attempt of project instead of mine, I guess, no,  someone must have it, I have this project I want to make the exchange, is something about life or death do you understand now?!"

"You are a first grade aren't you?" The girl just nodded "I will call the president, and make sure to announce it as soon as possible, but don't get to excited, if that project is as crappy as you say, they probably won't return yours" The boy warned her, without notice the face of horror the ginger girl was making.

Chaeyoung just left feeling pain with every footstep, she never thought about that, that possibility never crossed her mind, she was so honest and responsible, that the ideas of someone keeping her project and claimed as his or hers instead of retuned it was in a way a very probably ending seeing the crappy project that person made; and if this was going to happened, was the end for Chaeyoung, failing first Bimester would meant to give up her dream, because no one stays at Inkigayo University after failing first Bimester, the won't accept you again, It was certainly Chaeyoung's end.

Without notice she was in front of the teacher's Room she stayed there probably seconds but felt like minutes, she hesitated, she was terrified, all the catastrophic ideas came to her mind and without being aware of her body moving, her right hand knocked the door and as soon as she knocked a teacher showed up, letting Chaeyoung got a glanced of the space they had, It was incredible, awesome, comfy. "Yes?" the man asked looking down the student.

"I am looking for Shin Sonsengnim" she said shyly holding her hands in front of her body.

"She hasn't come, it is still early she is probably giving class to first graders, wait aren't you one?" he asked while opening more the door

"Yes I am, but sonsengnim told me to looked for her here"

"Then wait here" The man pointed to a bench that was next to the door, Chaeyoung nodded and waited to the man to close the door to sit down there.

She has been looking to her shoes more than usual that day, she felt down; she was in her right to feel that way, the future was unpredictable now, all the castles she built up in the sky were going to be destroyed pretty soon, the tomorrow was uncertain, the only certainty she had in that moment was that her right shoelace was going to untie.

The tic- tac of in front of her was like harmer trying to trespass her ears, the time never felt so slow, everything was in stop-motion, the stressed was taking over her, and without taking away her eyes of her shoelace she bent a little to tie it up again; so unaware she was of her surroundings that she never saw coming a body until he sat beside her, she slowly came back and saw a pink lollipop pink lollipop?, isn't the one from the subway, I can't see him, he is wearing this hoodie again, he looks like a misfit, he must be in trouble. Chaeyoung just turned around trying to checked him up, he looked so mysterious, and she was sure she couldn't see her, the hoodie cap wouldn't let him see her, he was very tall, he has this long legs and on his feet th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter