[Lizkook]Playing Hide and Seek

Ramé BTS x BLACKPINK BTS x REDVELVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was swearing internally, hearing to that noisy and pitchy voice. What the hell is she doing anyways? Isn´t flirting with the boys of her class enough? She doesn’t even have age for being here. Even when Lisa was talking her thinking was obvious in her body language.

 

“What´s up with you?” Chaeyoung asked smirking seeing the state of her friend.

 

“Was the pizza I guess” yes that bad piece of pizza…was Tzuyu from class B. She remembered her pretty well from the pre-course.

 

FLASHBACK

 

It was a cold morning, the university seemed so big for Lisa, and she thought she would never fit in that big place, she felt tiny and lonely, but she was sure she will overcome it.

 

“Are you as nervous as me?” a sweet pretty tall girl that was sitting beside Lisa tried to break the ice.

 

“Who isn´t” Answered Lisa giggling, followed by the tall girl.

 

“I am Tzuyu by the way” she smiled, Lisa felt better the start of a new friendship may happen.

 

“Lisa” They both shook hands.

 

Both girls passed the day together, the mood became lighter and even kind of pleasant, the had a lot of lecture about University rules, principles, life style, it was midday and they gave them the chance to have a break and eat lunch.

 

“Look at that” Tzuyu pointed out shamelessly to a girl that was a little overweight. ”Good thing we got our food before her” Finished Tzuyu while having a malicious smile.

 

Lisa just saw her, Tzuyu seemed like a nice girl Maybe she didn’t mean it that way, I´m sure it is just to continue a conversation. “The rice is delicious don’t you think?” Lisa tried to change the conversation.

 

“To spicy to me” Tzuyu didn’t bother to finish the meal.

 

The day passed and Lisa stayed with Tzuyu, some moments she was nice, some others she was kind of y. But Lisa always thought it was because she was so nervous, she was trying everything to fit.

 

At the end the parted their ways to go home, a fancy car with a driver was waiting for Tzuyu ”See you tomorrow sweetheart” she said good bye to Lisa before get in the car.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

“See you later oppa” Tzuyu said good bye to Jungkook, who she was talking earlier with, Lisa couldn’t avoid rolling the eyes.

 

“Did you finish the assignment from yesterday?” Jungkook asked Lisa while taking his seat.

 

“Why didn’t you ask it to your friend?” Lisa answered with a low voice.

 

“You should calm yourself” Jungkook changed her body posture to Chaeyoung.

 

“Did you...” She interrupted him.

 

“I heard you, yes; the answers are in pg.89” Chaeyoung was too busy finishing some stuff for the students department.

 

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, and tap his table “Thank you” he sat down properly in his chair “Very helpful” he added in a sarcastic way, he couldn’t believe that none of his friends actually helped him.

 

The relationship between the three was a little tensed since days ago, Chaeyoung was always busy working for the students counseling, Lisa was always grumpy by some reason; that made Jungkook to look forward to get along with Junhoe from the other class, after all having only girls as friends wasn´t being easy.

 

“Hey man” Junhoe approached to Jungkook who was organizing his stuff inside the locker.

 

“Hey” he replied closing it.

 

“Some guys from my class and second are going to play soccer, wanna come?”

 

“Sure just, let me change my clothes, see you in the field” and with that said Jungkook went to the changing room, he needed to spend more time with boys.

 

Chaeyoung saw Jungkook left without saying a word “Where is he going?” She asked Lisa. 

 

“I don´t know” She replied with indifference taking business of her own things.

 

“Tell me the truth, what´s going on?” She demanded to know facing completely Lisa who was forced to see her at eyes by the sudden action.

 

“With what?” She didn’t wanted to talk about it.

 

“With Jungkook and you?”

 

“I told you, nothing” she picked up her backpack “He is the one that is changing us”

 

“OMG! Are you serious?!!” Chaeyoung expressed it with an open mouth “You are jealous”

 

“Jealous? What are you talking about?” the dull glare in her face was evident.

 

“About Jungkook hanging out with Junhoe and Tzuyu” She said with an accusatory tone voice.

 

Lisa laughed “Why on Earth should I be jealous, he can do whatever he wants”. Of course she wasn’t jealous but why should he go to Tzuyu when he have the two of them?

 

They spotted the 3rd grades in a table in the fifth row at the cafeteria, Jisoo was buying the cafeteria but Taehyung and Jimin were already having fun with themselves.

 

“Yah girls look at this” Jimin called them while laughing out loud at Taehyung.

 

“Look look” Taehyung emphasized, then he took his pencil a made a funny duck face with a crossed-eyed glare he put the pencil in his pilthrum. Jimin didn’t want him to finish and was already having the time of his life.

They girls just looked at each other with a skeptical glare, “I can´t believe that you are our sunbaes” Chaeyoung said while taking a sip of her drink.

 

“What´s wrong with you two?” Taehyung complained. “Lisa-ia you would have laughed” Taehyung almost made a tantrum.

 

“Sorry oppa, this time it was pretty silly” she said while she was opening her lunch box and taking out her sandwich.

 

“Both of you are too boring” Jimin said, almost ignoring the two girls in front of him

 

“If you want Jennie sunbae to pay attention to you should stop doing that stuff” Remarked Lisa in a cold way.

 

“That was low girl” Jimin said.

 

“I am over her” Taehyung tried to fit in the chair as if he was uncomfortable “It´s not like I am changing just for her” Taehyung and Jimin stood up and left.

 

“Look for us when your mood id better” Jimin look with disdain to them, it was obvious that he was angry that they hurt Taehyung´s feelings. They left and the girls heard that they were going to the field to see Jungkook that was playing soccer.

 

Jisoo and Jennie join the girls and took the places that were occupied by the boys, they talked about the silliness of the boys, the stress of classes, and made plans to go after school to watch a movie.

 

“Lisa-ssi” Jennie called her. “Are you going to apply for being the model of the magazine of university?”

 

“What?” Jennie almost gulped hardly passing her strawberry drink “Not all I won´t do it”

 

“C´mon Lizzie! You are gorgeous and definitely have a model figure” Jisoo tried to convinced her.

 

“Don´t waste your tongues” Chaeyoung said “I have trying to convince her the whole week”.

 

“Is just…” she didn’t know how to defend herself “Jisoo unnie you are pretty and popular you are the one you should be modeling not me”

 

“Lisa…I have been the face of the university since I started studying, It´s time to give the throne to someone else”

 

Lisa wasn’t sure, she was just a first grader, and nobody knew her, why the university will like to have her as the face of the magazine and posters.

 

Lisa went to have a walk, she had a lot of stuff in her mind; she missed her family, her country, this thing about modeling and there was Jungkook…..who she didn’t know why he was getting in her head lately, but she could figure out that she was worried, but she knew Tzuyu and her ways to treat people.

 

Speaking of the devil she thought looking at the opposite side of the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter