4: A Cat Got My Tongue [Taennie]

Ramé BTS x BLACKPINK BTS x REDVELVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was practice class and second graders were on the right part of the football court, the teacher aligned them in four lines and six columns they we're practicing basic positions, it doesn't matter what element are you going to control, body positions were the same for the glow, called this way because it was when you're going to invited your element to have a fusion with your soul, on the contrary part the close was when you left the element to come back with a regular human soul.

Kim Jennie hated it, hated to do the same position over and over again, she did it automatically she didn't need to process which position go first and which one later, her body already did it by its own. Bend the knees, straight back, hands in the chest, hands in front, arms to the sun, right arm in front, a semicircle in the left with your hands, the same damn routine she did it well every single time, but she didn't felt like doing it that Monday.

"Kim Jennie" the teacher screamed "5 around the court now!" Jennie didn't even bother to complain, she knew she was doing it wrong and that she deserved even a bigger punishment.

But as soon as she started to run around the court she regretted it; she felt his gaze, she knew that he was following her with his eyes, she had this weird feeling every time when he was near her, she didn't know what it was, but her stomach hurt, her heartbeat rises up and feel a knot in . Why does he have to watch me all the time? He is so careless, Can't he think that he makes me feel uncomfortable I have the same face every day, I don't like that he makes me feel shy every time he does it.

The two hour class passed and the heart of Jennie was more accelerated by the train of emotions that the actually work out she did, she was catching her breath when her ponytail got untied and her hair fell natural.

"Kim Tae Hyung, the class is over here!" The boy got scolded, obviously his head was turned to look Jennie redone her ponytail.

"Mianhae sonsengnim!" He immediately turned around continuing the practice and leaving a half smile on Jennie's face.

"Ha-ha you are so weird Tae"

"Alien Taehyung aheading"

"You are so silly"

"She won't ever pay attention to you man!" people started talking but the last comment made Jennie looked back to Taehyung, he was looking at her with an uncommon sad eyes, and for the first time he looked down when she looked at him, Jennie felt a little punch on her heart but she told herself to no pay attention.

"Kim Jennie come here" the teacher called her and she approached her running "You are always so dedicated, what happened today?"

"I don't know sonsengnim, I must be tired I finished the project at the weekend so I didn't had a chance to rest, sorry" Jennie tried to excused herself.

"It's ok Kim, just work harder tomorrow arasso?"

"Yes" Jennie left the court smiling, knowing that sonsengnim understood. She looked at her occasional friend at the class, Soo Young; she was already surrounded by half of the boys from her class and the 3rd graders; she was what all boys wanted; tall, flawless skin, soft, with a beautiful smile, perfect S body, Jennie wouldn't admitted but she was kind of jealous, she wished she could be like that, so natural around boys, Like her friends Momo and Sana that were on the class C, the were called the cherries. Soo Young was so playful that they called her Joy and that was like she was known around the campus, the funny thing about her is that even she was that popular, she didnt have a boyfriend.

She didn't want to get involved so she left he friend with the boys and start walking when a little girl get off the gym next to the court.

"Hi HI!" she said with a playful voice.

"Very funny Jennie" the little girl slapped her on the back

"Ya Lee Hayi! That really hurts" Jennie grumbled while crossing her left arm with her right arm "Going home already?"

"Yes I am, but I am dying for a latte" Hayi expressed with a drooling face.

"Ha-ha, pabo let's go I want a Matcha"

"Going to the coffee shop without telling me huh?" Jisoo appeared suddenly clenching into their arms.

"Eonnie, I didn't knew you already finished?!" Jennie excused herself.

"I finished early, but there are a couple of people that are too busy looking at hot women" Jisoo said laugh hardly making Hayi doing it too.

"Eonnie please! don't play with that, makes feel uncomfortable" the tanned skin of her face turned red trying to avoid looking back to Taehyung

"You can look back he isn't looking" Jisoo made Hayi laugh again, and Jennie just started walking faster.

"Ya! Kim Jennie don't be so sentimental!" they run after her. Jisoo pulled her and make her face her Jennie had a mischievous smile. "Aish you made me worry pabo".

"I don't mind you teasing me but, don't do it near him, I kind of feel uncomfortable" she admitted, she still couldn't figure it out what kind of feeling she had towards the boy with an small face, it makes her feel weird..

"Hey Hayi! Did you finish the problems from class? I couldn't understand. " A male voice called the little girl out of the blue. It was Kim Han Bin Jennie and Hayi's classmate. He was obviously taller than Hayi (Who wouldn't be), it looked like she was his little sister more than classmates, and he talked more with Hayi than with Jennie, so he was more comfortable asking her things than the other girl.

"Oh I yes, I can..." Hayi couldn't finish because the boy turned his head to the left seeing the other two girls.

"Jisoo Noona!, oh I didn't know you were here, how are you? You look very good today" The boy moved besides Jisoo with his smiley eyes, without caring to show his interest on her to the others.

"I have been ok Han Bin" Jisoo ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter