3: Step Out Of Line [JinJi / YoonSoo]

Ramé BTS x BLACKPINK BTS x REDVELVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man wearing a suit was looking back and forth between the papers on his desk and the mint hair young man in front of him who was sitting reclined on the chair, after a deep sigh the older man sat down straight clutching the arm sets of his chair.

"Min Yoon Gi, give me a good reason to not expelled you right now" the man demanded crossing his arms giving the young man the chance to defended himself

"Well, I would give you one, but to be honest I ran out of that" the young man leaned back even more "I got every question right, Is that now a thing to be expelled for?" finished with a rhetoric question putting his crossing arms on the Director's desk.

"And you having the quizz on your backpack doesn't mean anything right?" questioned him with a defiant expression.

"Sonsengnim, I could be careless, I could be lazy , I could be a defiant student, I may no pay attention the whole time, let's just say I am not the student role model, but you know that even when I don't pay attention I answer correctly, that maybe I didn't pay attention but still do well on exams and practices I know where I am going" he pondered "I am smart enough to even considered stealing a quizz, that's for first graders and you know that sonsengnim" he paused "Someone must hate me that much"

The older man smirked "The worst thing about this Min Yoon GI is that I kind of believe you" he sighed "But it seems that none of your teachers like you" he stood up taking a folder of the desk behind him "Not even students, precisely your trainee ones" he opened the folder letting see handwritten notes .

-Min Sunbae is always late to our meetings, he even haven't shown up sometimes, I would like to change my coach.-

-Min Yoon Gi was assigned to me but he hasn't looked for me in a month, is there a chance to change of person?-

-Min Yoon Ki my coach of 4th grade, was rude to me he said I was useless and he brag about doing stuff better than me when I am practicing with him.

"Firstable, he doesn't even wrote write my name right, and second one I listened him saying the same stuff to a first grader, so I gave him a taste of his own medicine".

The old man continue reading:

- The moment he saw that I was a girl, he said that he won't coach me, that he didn't want a trouble maker as trainee, he said it in a rude way and left me there without giving me the chance-.

-Coach is terrible teaching I don't want him, he called me "red pabo" just because I have pinkish cheeks -

"And we can go so on and so on, In other words all the students that you have coached dislike you very much; I know you have the skills, I know that you are the best in what you do, you have won all the tournaments where you have compete, you have everything to be the best coach that this university has ever had"

"Sonsengnim haven't you considered that maybe I don't want to be the best coach?"

"I already know this, but you have too" the director replied while sitting in his chair again." Let's be clear on this Yoon Gi, I can overlook on your vandalism and attitude; I don't really care if you want to coach, if you don't like the others students, or if you think you are better than anyone else in this campus" he pause while giving a folder to the young man "if your classwork and group project grades don't go up let's start counting your remaining days in the campus".

Min Yoon Gi was furious, he understand the vandalism, he sometimes doesn't think properly when he is mad, but no putting attention to class was other think, he knows all what the teachers say, he has the highest scores on campus, it wasn't his fault that his teachers were bad in their jobs, he is smarter than them. Clenching his teeth he opened the folder that was given to him "a second grader? not even a third?" Yoon Gi complained "and it's a girl!" He was terrified, he did t like to be around woman, and they were so complicated.

"What did you expect? All third graders are taken besides you aren't in position to complain and Min Yoon Gi if she refused to be your trainee, consider it an expulsion" the director opened the door indicated him to leave. The young man got up and made his way to the door, he was giving a step out of the room" do you understand what I am saying right? It would be a shame to lose a student like you, besides is your last year, don't ruin it kid, araso?"

"Yes" he left still clenching his teeth, he knew that he had to control himself he couldn't ruin his last year, definitely not.

He was so immersed in his own thoughts that he ended bumping into someone's making that person fell "Mianhae" he took the person by the arms lifting up, realizing that was a girl, he looked at her and saw that her hair was a mess, without thinking he took the brand of her hair and put it behind her ear, she saw her face its was simple and pretty "kwenchana?" The girl just nodded and he continued walking seeing the profile of his new coached, suddenly he heard a crack and look down the floor seeing a little Pikachu earring, he smirked and looked for the stud, it was at the corner, he looked for the girl who he bumped to earlier but she was gone, he just kept the earring in his pocket and continue his way.

He arrived his dorm he wasn't hungry, he wanted to sleep, his had a headache, the meeting with the director made him feel bad, he was really thinking about skipping the last class of the day he just a wanted to sleep and as soon as closed his eyes he began to fell asleep.

_°_

Kim Ji Soo was walking nervously, feeling that very single step was like walking on nails, she was afraid, she was terrified, she didn't know why but the idea of having a coach for the next 4 years was something that made her feel anxiety, most people would feel relieved but she didn't; knowing that failing practice class made her a candidate for the intensive coach program and she was about to know who was going to spend her evenings with.

"Jisoo-a how is it going?" Her brother approached her with enthusiasm covering her shoulders with his right arm giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

"Oppa, I missed you on the weekend why didn't you go to the house?" Jisoo asked hugging him tig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter