[LisKook / TzuKook] Wake Up On The Wrong Side Of The Bed

Ramé BTS x BLACKPINK BTS x REDVELVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days passed and the attitude of Jungkook didn't change, Lisa was more than frustrated, he was supposedly to be his best friend why is he acting like this? Why did she do? Cause she did something to make Jungkook act like this right? Well, he never said anything, so in the failed attempts of her trying to figure out what happened, the only thing left was to act like if nothing happened.

"Kookie look!" Lisa approached to the boy by the back who was setting in a stone bench near the cafeteria.

Jungkook looked up just to see a pink aluminum package over his head he took it and saw it was an ice cream with the form of a bunny "Thanks" he smirked "Why a bunny?".

"I don't know, that was the one I like, besides you kind of look like it" Lisa replied while taking her ice cream out of the package and give the first like.

"So, I am a bunny?" Jungkook asked while doing the same.

"Yeap, you are kind of cute I already told you" she said it like if it was a very normal thing to say.

"Of course I am" both laughed, a Lisa feel a relief, maybe Jungkook only had a bad week and he will be back to normal.

"So what would you like to do after school?" Lisa asked testing her chance.

Jungkook just looked at her while eating the chocolate that was around the vanilla ice cream "Let's go to the arcade"

Lisa smiled "Ready to be beaten, I see"

"In your dreams Lalisa"

"Ya! Where are you two going without me?" a very sweet voice complained behind them.

"Chae, don't even dare to say anything" Lisa scolded her

"Yes you prefer to be in the I am perfect area every evening" Jungkook continue what Lisa started.

Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes "Jinja? Is not like I want to go, is my punishment remember?"

"Punishment? But if I see a bunch of butterflies around you everytime you're near your cru... " Jungkook couldn't finish, Chaeyoung put her hand in his mouth to stop it, Lisa just started to laughed heavily.

"Can you be less obvious Chaeyoung?"Lisa couldn't stop laughing "I believe that the whole school is starting to notice"

Jungkook took away Chaeyoung hand "I mean you wanna be the feminine version of Tae hyung?"

"Ya! Stop teasing me" she put the brands of her hair behind her ear "I am not obvious, he hasn't figured it out" she just made both of her friends continue laughing but this time louder. "Aigo, what a great friends I have" and before leaving she gave them a death glare "When you start having a crush on someone I will laugh too" her words made Jungkook stop laughing and started coughing.

"Ya! Jungkook are you ok?" Lisa gave him pats in his back.

Jungkook calm down and drink from the bottle water that had in his backpack.

"Can I leave? Won't you die?" Chaeyoung played with the words but she was actually worried.

"Am ok" Jungkook answered with some struggles.

The three friends parted their ways just to keep their thing into their lockers, Lisa and Jungkook will meet at the coffee shop that was at the corner outside the University. Jungkook was waiting for Lisa when he saw that Taehyung was inside this, so he got in.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called Taehyung who was sitting eating a piece of cake.

"Jungkookie how are you?" he said while leaving the fork down.

"What are you doing?, I thought you will be waiting for your bus?" he asked curious because Taehyung was always ready waiting for that bus in particular.

"OH! It's because at this hour is kind of crowded and I prefer to wait to for the next one" Taehyung tried to excused himself.

"Oppa! Would you give me some?" a girly voice emerged and sit beside Taehyung.

"Eat it, I am full" he answered to the blond girl that was standing up beside him.

"Ready?" Jungkook asked directly to the girl.

"Ready to where? Where are we going?" Jimin appear suddenly too.

Lisa could read Jungkook eyes, he wasn't precisely excited about the idea the two older boys joined them "OH I forgot to tell you I won't go" vacillated Lisa while taking Jungkook by the right arm.

"I see it's ok" said Jungkook with his eyes seeing the floor.

"You still didn't tell us where were you going to go" reprimanded Jimin them.

"To nowhere oppa" Lisa smiled and pulled his friend outside "Just let mi go to the store" she waved to her oppas "bye".

They were already outside and a block away from the coffee shop "I am leaving then" Jungkook announced her with a low tone of voice.

"Chakaman" Jungkook turned to faced her. "I just said that because we were with them, and it is OUR time" Lisa smiled widely.

Jungkook eyes got brighter "OUR time?"

"Yeap, you and me, Lisa and Jungkook, Jungkook and Lisa; no one more "Lisa thought that they really needed to spend time on their friendship, maybe Jungkook felt that he was a bit aside from her since she started hanging out with the older boys, so spending a time with her best friend will reinforce their friendship.

"Well let's go then, I am bit worried about your enthusiasm about seeing yourself loosing against me" bragged Jungkook while rolling up his sleeves.

Lisa started laughing, yup this was the Jungkook she missed a lot "Honey, stop talking and walk" she pulled him again by his arm and both started walking to the arcade.

When they arrived Jungkook started looking for something in his wallet "Damn I missed the point club card"

"Don't worry I got mine" Lisa showed it to the hostess, they paid for some tokens and entered the place.

This place was huge, so colorful and full of energy, geek energy if we wanted to specify, Jungkook was glad that he finally found someone to play with, Chaeyoung and Jimin weren't exactly the kind of people that liked to this kind of stuff, Taehyung like it to, but Jungkook prefer to hang out with Lisa, for obvious reasons that weren't so obvious by him yet.

they went to the token stand several times, they played quite long from the hockey table to the pump it up; they were really enjoying their time together, Lisa was more than of having this idea, Jungkook was the only boy who she felt more than comfortable with, maybe Jungkook wasn't aware of this, but she wouldn't be able to hang out with Jimin or Taehyung if he wasn't there too, so she was kind of hurt when he complained about her going 2 Fridays ago to the bar, she only said yes to Jimin because he told her that Jungkook was going too, and made her felt secure.

     

They sat down at a bench to rest, Jungkook was still watching at a boy that was playing exceptionally in a race game, Lisa was looking at Jungkook smiling for herself.

"Kookie" called him Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter