7: Catching Flies [NamRosé / ChanRosé]

Ramé BTS x BLACKPINK BTS x REDVELVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Monday, the whole way at school she didn't speak at all, she just pretend to listen what his brother and friend were talking, since Saturday midnight she couldn't think about anything any else that wasn't related with the lollipop Sunbae-nim, she knew she has this big crush on him, and now that she knew he was Rap Monster, her crush increased a lot, she had this things for bad boys and definitely he was one, if not the one.

She couldn't stop thinking about that dimples, about his height, about his plump lips, the only idea of him make her blush intensively, mostly because imagine his lips, and his voice calling her name, this idea made her shiver.

"Chaeyoung-a do you feel ok? Are you sick?" His brother ask while putting his hand in her forehead to see if she got some fever. "You're a little hot".

"You haven't say a word the whole way, not even when I mention Jennie, that's weird you always tease me" Taehyung commented approaching his face to her, like if he was looking for something wrong with her.

"Aigo both or you stop, I am fine, just a little sleepy that's all" Chaeyoung tried to hide the truth while waving her hands saying that she was completely fine, if Jimin find out that she likes a sunbae-nim who obviously was in a higher grade, and that he was Rap Monster,, who most of people was afraid of him, Jimin will kill her.

"If you said so" Jimin suddenly hug her "I know it has been hard for you, and you spent the whole weekend doing this essay for recovering the grade of your project". Chaeyoung returned the hug, pretending she was like that because of the essay.

The three students got into the university and the girl walk away from the two boys, Chaeyoung pretend to get into her building but as soon as the other two got lost in the crowd, she start walking to the building of last year classes; she didn't think it, she left her feet move alone and he spotted him, walking with his long legs so gracefully, between this two other guys who were leaded by him, she pretend no to see him and bumped into him.

"Mianhaeyo" then she raise her eyes to face him "Sunbae-nim didn't see you" she pretended.

"It's you, what are you doing in this building? He asked with curiosity with that deep voice that made Chaeyoung shiver.

"I a...I was going to the football yard, yes to the football yard" she kind of stutter.

"Ahm the yard is on the other side" he responded point on the other direction.

"Oh right" she laughed nervously "I must be sleepy "

One of the other guys left his phone and look at her "Oh is the yeppeo girl" the tallest boy kicked him because of being so imprudent.

"We must go see you around then" He said while leaving Chaeyoung behind.

Chaeyoung sighed and start walking to the academic services building, she had to turn in her essay to recover her missing grade of her lost project. She smirked for herself she couldn't believe She was starting to act so goofy because of a boy; she remembered his eyes, the moment when his locked with hers a moment ago and smile timidly for herself.

She waited sitting on the beach in front of the teacher's room waiting for the teacher to arrive.

"Miss Park you are here, hope this time is for something good"

"Soseng-nim here is the essay you asked me to do" she took out a plasticized folder that looked kind of heavy.

"This is more than what I asked" she asked her for an n essay of 15 pages, but she turned in like 40.

"I know, I just wanted to make sure that you get the best impression of me, after my project failure "she hoped bowing to the teacher.

The teacher looked at her and smiled "I know you are a good student, I will read through the week ok."

"Yes, Kamasmnida sosaeng-nim" she was ready to leave when the teacher tried to stop her.

"I am going to your classroom, could you help me with the book."

Chaeyoung helped her with the half of the books and join her to the way to the classroom"by the way, because of the situation with your project you are obligated to do social service here at school; all first grades that had a disruptive behavior "teacher rolled eyes indicating that obviously she didn't think that of her, but that was the way it was "must work with the students counseling department".

She didn't really liked the idea, she will be the one to do all the stuff that the other ones wouldn't like to do, and she knew she would work like a servant for the president and their fellows.

"You will work in the higher grades building" that made Chaeyoung eyes got bigger, of course she thought about his lollipop sunbae-nim crush.

" I will be more than glad to do it, thanks sosaeng-nim" she replied happily.

" it's nice that you accepted just like that most of student don't want to do this job" Both of then entered to the classroom and Chaeyoung sat next to Lisa and in front of Jungkook as usual.

The class ended and before she and her friends leave to stretch themselves a little the teacher called her"After school, go to the student counselor offices and look for Chanyeol, he is a last year student, he will guide you". She thanked her.

She joined her two friends who seemed to be angry with each other, and then she remembered what Jungkook said when they were at the swings the other night.

"What's up with you two, I can feel a cold breeze" she pretend to warm herself moving up and down her hands through her arms.

"Nothing, what are you talking about?" Jungkook revealed a forced smile and rest his arm in Chaeyoung shoulder.

Lisa just stared at him and then look at Chanyeol " Can you come to the bathroom with me?" So the girls left to the restrooms leaving the boy who quickly join to his friend from other class Junhoe.

"So tell me the truth, what's wrong between you two?" Chaeyoung asked with a bit of worry

"To be honest with you I don't even know, he has been acting weird since Friday "

"Why don't you ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter