Stay

An unordinary love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Stay"

 

“I think you’re dancing with my girl” I continued as I arched an eyebrow, not breaking my eye-contact with him.

“E-Excuse me?” he stuttered nervously and gulped while I noticed how his fist tightened 

 

After that, I quickly grabbed Rosé’s hand and intertwined our fingers together and strangely, it felt like I didn’t held her for years...

Holding her again made me feel a weird tingling but warm sensation inside me, a fire that finally woke up in my body.

Just then, my eyes fell on his hand and how it was still around hers — I couldn’t help it; I shook off his grip and dragged her with me, trying to not hurt her or anything.

“Jaeden!” she shouted. “Wait!”

I quickly stopped after hearing her soft voice in the middle of the crowd.

“Uhm?” I hummed before releasing my tight grip on her

“Is there something wrong?” she asked, concerned as she slowly reached for my face, lightly rubbing her thumb across my eye — I didn’t even know a tear had already escaped from me. 

“Jaeden...” she sweetly said once again, this time her arms slowly lifted and circled my neck before finally pulling me closer to her

“Babe, where were you before? I was searching for you” she asked and without knowing, we were moving to the sound of the beat on the background, gradually finding each other’s warmth.

Her dark eyes were mesmerizing as I was step by step getting immersed inside them and every second that passed by made me fall in love with her again, just like the first time.

“I-I was outside, I felt hot in here” I lied once again, seeking the other facts.

“Are you sure?” she repeated, her eyes twinkling in worries — and all I wanted was to not make her worry anymore.

My hands travelled down to her hips, tugged her body closer to mine until the little gap separating us finally disappeared

“Yeah, it’s all right” I smiled and gently placed a kiss on her forehead when suddenly the song changed, playing ‘Can’t help falling in love’.

Gosh, I love this song

We moved to the slow beat of the music, my feet lightly tapping the ground — her head rested on my chest and her hands held me tightly as if that was the only thing she could do to stay alive. 

My eyes looked down, noticing how she still had the necklace I gave to her with my initial engraved on it.

That quick sight created a rush of emotions, feelings and memories flowing inside my head — from the first time I saw her, ‘till the day I knew she was going to be in my future.

 

Her head rubbed on me, burying her face while taking deep breaths before I started to feel her lips moving to the lyrics of the song

Her face lifted and slowly inched closer to my ear, her heavenly voice filling mine.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, enjoying this moment of an angel singing to me

“Wise men say only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you” my heart sank for a moment but it continuously beat to the sound of her voice

I kept my eyes closed, scared of opening them and not seeing her in front of me while I clearly felt she was still in my embrace

“Shall I stay?” I couldn’t help it. After hearing that, I hugged her and delicately buried my face on her neck as I was still holding her

“Take my hand,

Take my whole life too 

But I can't help falling in love with you” her voice filled me as the song continued

 

The song stopped and that’s when I decided to slowly lift my eyes up, seeing her right in front of me, glowing under the lights of the chandeliers, still managing to look like the most perfect girl on earth.

“Your wish has been granted” she smiled 

“W-What?”

“You said you wanted to hear me sing...only for you, right?” she giggled 

I was numb. Lost in the moment, blinded by both the lights and her astonishing beauty, just like a goddess.

She reached for my hand, and I took it and tightly locked it in mine as I pulled her for a ‘final’ kiss on her lips.

“I love you” I said, knowing I would never be tired of saying that to her

“I love you too” she replied and embraced me again causing the others to cheer loudly and for ‘others’, of course I meant the girls.

 

“Whoaaa” “I’m jealous!” “Awww, so cute!” Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie shouted with their hands thrown up on the air, moving casually from their seats, causing also others to look at us. I’ve never actually got this kind of attention and the first time I ever got it, it had to be really here at the YG Party? 

I began to feel my cheeks getting hotter, and by the time that passed by I already looked like a pepper.

“You two stole everyone’s attention!” Jisoo said happily and pinched my arm

“Uh?” It was only then, I realized she was saying the truth.

I looked around and people’s eyes were fixed on me, scanning me from head to toe and Junhoe’s glare was the worst — I wanted to annoy him more, making him taste his same medicine; my hands reached for Rosé’s face and gently stole a kiss from her lips, making him boil in jealousy.

“What was that for?” she asked, gently hitting my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter