Her first

An unordinary love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Her first"

 

The more time passed by, the more I continued asking myself what was I even doing here and how did I end up in this place, in the middle of all these people so different from me, from my life. Who would have thought I would spend my holidays with the woman of my dreams and most importantly with the people I love the most — but something still didn’t feel right and after meeting Junhoe, my emotional roller coaster ride started to extend.

Even though it felt like something I would never do, YG’s offer still echoed in my brain and little did I know it would somehow confuse the hell out of me — there was nothing I wanted more than to get off this “ride” that I found since taking my first step in Korea. I began to think everything was wrong and that maybe…I should have never came here in the first place.

But in the end, even with all these questions and confusions inside my head I also knew I was too afraid to lose her and that I wouldn’t bear to stay away from her.

 

I was pretty nervous the next few days and time seemed to never pass by. Questions after questions lined up inside me. What is everyone going to think of me? Is Junhoe really interested in Rosé? And most of all, what would people think if she showed up with someone like me? And the only way to solve all of these was to go there.

The party was being held in a really fancy hotel away from the city centre, where probably people part of high-societies could afford — YG booked everyone a hotel room to prepare ourselves and finally party all together.

 

“Whoa…this is amazing!” I gasped as I entered our room. It was indeed luxurious. The king-sized bed was enlightened by the huge chandelier on the ceiling; the view was breathtaking as the huge glass windows reflected the moon’s light

“Is he always like this?” I asked, still amazed by it

“You mean Mr.Yang?” she said. “Yeah, he likes to be fancy”

“I can’t wait” I said, smiling.

“Me too…” she said and strangely paused for a second, walking near me. “I can’t wait to see you in that suit”

“It’s not fair. You already know how I’m going to look” I said, pouting. “I want to know how you’ll look like tonight”

I was right though. I still didn’t know what would she wear and how she would look like but I was certainly sure she'll look like the most beautiful girl I’ve seen but then again, she already was.

“Don’t worry, you’re going to see me anyway” she winked.

“Yeah but—” I was shushed by her, suddenly kissing me softly

“I bet you’re going to look gorgeous” I chuckled

“I'll look gorgeous only tonight?” 

“No— I mean…” I stopped for a moment and gently pecked her forehead before she turned red, blushing widely. “You always look beautiful”

“As for you, don’t look too handsome!” she chirped as I pulled her closer. “I don’t want any girl looking at you”

“Cute” I thought and kissed her harder than before and in one second, we found ourselves making out on the bed 

How could she look so innocent, yet incredibly hot and a little crazy? But I absolutely adore every single moment of it. It seemed like her wild side could only be seen from me — our “hunger” for each other always got over our bodies and it felt like it never ended.

“Can we just not go?” she whimpered as her fully clothed body pressed on mine. “I don’t want to go now…”
“What? Babe, we have to go” I laughed and slightly pushed her on the bed as I made my way to change my self, leaving her hanging.

“Hey! What are you doing?” she yelped from outside

“Uhm…changing? Something you should do, because we’re already late” I said ironically, hearing her whining from the bedroom

 

I stared at myself in the mirror and when I looked at it I started to think if that was really me. The suit she bought me fitted me perfectly and somehow made me look handsome, I guess — I quickly fixed my hair and walked out of the bathroom. I almost jumped in surprise when I saw her from the back. She was wearing a tight, dark red dress, almost bordeaux,  that hugged every single curve of her body and it looked beyond perfect as my suit matched her outfit. Her long hair falling on her back and some of her shoulders made her look even more beautiful that made me mad, for some reasons.

“Now I don’t want to go” I said, crossing my arms. “I really don’t want. All the boys are going to stare at you if you’re going like that.”

I was jealous but isn’t it normal? I didn’t want anyone else to look at her, except for me. She then began to slowly reach for my tie and tied it, until finally kissing me again.

“Too bad I only have one person in my eyes.” she chuckled as we made our way out of the room while she encircled my arm, pulling me as close as ever to her.

 

When we got to the entrance, loud music could be already heard from outside even with the main doors closed. I looked around until I finally saw my two friends coming towards my direction, both of them dressed up but something more interesting caught my attention — Alex and Jennie walking together and their hands locked with each other’s.

“Ooh, what am I seeing?” I smirked and pointed at them. “Something is going on between you two?”

“What do you think?” Alex said and softly planted a kiss on her cheek, making Jennie turn red or maybe it was just her make-up.

All of the girls looked pretty of course — I say it because I don’t get to see them so elegant personally, not counting the times I saw them on my phone’s screen.

“Seriously…I don’t see you for a few days and now you’re taken?” I laughed while on the corner of my eye, I could see Justin being super shy around the two girls, especially with Lisa who was strangely silent.

“Justin, is there something wrong?” I asked 

“I-I’m ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter