YG Building

An unordinary love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"YG Building"

 

Life is a cycle of downs and ups; most of it is formed by happiness, sadness and love, something that can gradually become your happiness.

Love is a strange dark magic that gets the best of people — In my case, she was the one getting the best of me. She was made of magic, that only I could see and she was everything I could ask for, all I ever needed.

I felt complete with her but soon, I knew fear was going to linger me; fear of losing her.

 

The next few days I spent with her were the happiest of my life, it felt like a dream, except for one thing. Everything was real.

We were able to walk around together without anyone spotting us thanks to the masks, even though she sometimes felt someone looking at us, but she was just being careful and I had to understand that.

I already knew she was perfect, but the more I spent time with her, the more amazing she got —and most of all, I noticed how happy she was, and that’s all that mattered.

Of course, I couldn’t see her often because of her strict schedules but from time to time, I was able to sneak in backstages or in the group’s waiting room and seeing her performing started to be a routine.

 

Blackpink’s Japan Tour was starting soon and thinking about it, made me miss Rosé already.

I was relaxing on the sofa watching TV while Justin and Alex were sharing something on their phones.

“What’s up bro, you look like a zombie” Justin said, looking at me 

“I bet. Rosé and him stay up all night, banging each other” Alex said, and naughtily smiled 

“The other night, on Christmas…dude, I swear I couldn’t even close my eyes because of the sounds you were making!” He continued and imitated us, making me turn red 

“So, how is she? In bed we mean” Justin suddenly asked, curious

“W-What? Why would I tell you guys—”

“Come on. We’re basically brothers, we should tell each other these things” he groaned, as they both leaned their ears closer 

“I’m not t-telling you anything!” I stuttered and turned my head to the TV, which was coincidentally showing Blackpink’s commercial for Sprite

“Oh god…look at how hot Lisa looks” Justin groaned and straddled the pillow near him

“Dude, my eyes are only on Jennie and Jisoo” Alex said, pinching him

“By the way, why can’t you choose only one?” Justin asked as Alex simply replied, “They’re both so pretty and talented. And now that we know them, I have more chances to get one of them. Simple and easy”

“You sound like a jerk” Justin replied and made a disgusted face

Right then, I remembered Jennie kind of has a crush on Alex and without even thinking they would hear me, I sighed loudly “And Jennie even likes him”

The both of them jumped in surprise — their eyes widened. 

“Did Jennie say something about me?!” Alex asked

“What? No.” I denied, making me pout in disappointment 

 

Sorry Alex, but you need to find it yourself. I thought to myself and grinned

 

“Well, I have to admit that both of them look prettier in real life. But Jennie is really something else. She’s so damned hot” He continued

“Her fierce face makes me want to kiss her so bad”

“Jaeden” all of a sudden said, no longer continuing his conversation. “How long did it take you to have with Rosé?”

I probably almost choked on my own saliva hearing that question, while Justin couldn’t stop staring at Alex in disgust

“What the hell, man” 

“Just tell me Jaeden. Like…how many dates?”

I sighed and massaged my forehead, before finally admitting it.

“One”

“One?!” they jumped. “You had her on your bed after only one date?!”

“I don’t even know if it was a date. Remember their concert in New York?” 

And that’s how I told them my story with her. How we met for the first time in Los Angeles, how I met her once again in New York and finally, how she randomly came to my hotel’s room and all of it is history.

“Jesus, bro…” Justin put his hand on his forehead as if his mind was blown and certainly, he was.

“So, I just need to ask her out one time and she will be mine” Alex said, standing up 

“Yeah right. Like she would actually accept” Justin laughed, as we both made fun of him

“Whatever, one day she’ll be my girlfriend” 

 

As we all laughed together, suddenly a message came through and like fate, it was Jennie.

“Are you busy?” it read

“Nope”

Then it all stopped there, but little did I know she would call me right away, “Hey Jaeden, want to come over the agency?”

“Wait, what?” I replied, in shock

“We’re practicing some new choreographies for our tour and if you want, of course, you can come…and maybe bring Alex and Justin?” she said, sounding a bit nervous

I thought how it might have been troublesome if I went there without anyone’s permission. How could I explain who I was there?

Rosé told me they would have to practice and record all day this morning but the tingling sensation took over.

 

“Okay sure, see you there then” I said and told them about it

“Jennie invited us too?” Justin’s jaw dropped

 

The YG building was not too far away from my house, so the taxi ride took only 15 minutes.

As soon as we stepped out, we hid our faces with our hoodies and saw Jennie standing outside, typing something on her phone.

She was wearing a short, tight, black shirt, revealing some skin and black sweatpants to match her outfit, and without any doubts, it looked good on her.

“Wow, you’re already here?” she said, as we walked in, seemingly impressed, “I was waiting for you” she said to me but she was giving quick glances to Alex

Jennie walked us through the front desk, telling the security guard and secretaries to remember me when I’ll come back in the future and told them I was “Rose’s boyfriend”.

“Is it okay telling them?” I asked, confused

“Don’t worry. They’re trustworthy people, if they weren’t, they wouldn’t even be here” she giggled, getting us inside the elevator, all the way to the dance practice room

Never would I have imagined that being Chaeyoung’s boyfriend was something so powerful in their industry.

As we walked through the hallway, we met different people and even teenagers and they all bowed to Jennie.

“Those are all YG’s new trainees” she said, pointing at another room

 

Seconds passed. I found myself in front of a large and spacious place, three sides of the wall were covered by extremely big mirrors, it looked exactly how it’s on Youtube — even with the door closed, loud music could be heard from outside. They were, in fact, playing “Forever Young”.

“There she is” Jennie said and pushed me first inside

Chaeyoung, Lisa and Jisoo were practicing their choreo and every move looked so detailed, yet so chic and cool, while on the other side of the room there were two men were looking at them closely, and one of them was their manager.

They looked so different and maybe, even more professionals. I was already used seeing them perform on stage, but having the chance of seeing them practice? Well, that was another present from God.

 

I watched her from afar, in her natural environment, the one that represented all of her life and the one she worked so hard to be in now.

When they finally finished, all of them jumped in surprise seeing us through the mirrors, but smiled immediately after that. Chaeyoung quickly ran towards me and embraced my neck, pulling me into a tender kiss.

“Hi babe” she said, pecking me on my lips again. “I thought you were busy too”

“Oops” I smiled as she lightly hit my arm

“Girls, you got 10 minutes to rest!” the other man shouted and away

“Who’s that guy?” I asked them, still curious

“Our choreographer. He might look rough but he has a really gentle personality” Lisa replied 

In the meantime, I couldn’t stop looking at Alex trying his best to get near Jennie without looking like a creep but miserably failed.

Then an idea came in my mind, “Uhm, I’m a bit thirsty” I faked a cough 

“Want water bro?” Alex asked, concerned as I nodded and coughed again, getting most of their attention

“There’s a vending machine right in the hallway” Jisoo pointed out 

“I’ll get you a bottle” Alex said while slowly making his way out

“I’ll come with you!” Justin shouted but I quickly held his wrists tightly and said “No! I need you here dude”

“God, if it wasn’t for you Alex…” I thought and mentally slapped myself at how stupid I looked — I was loss in words, I didn’t know how to explain myself, gosh.

“I think Jennie should go with you…” Chaeyoung suddenly said 

“…In case you might get lost”

“What?” Alex asked, looking so confused — Jennie finally seemed to understand the situation and without warning, she took his hand on hers.

“Let’s just go” she said and dragged him out

The entire room was quiet until Lisa scratched her head and asked, “What just happened?”

“I know what happened” Jisoo giggled and grinned. “Jennie likes Alex and he also likes her” 

“He’s the guy she’s been talking about?” Lisa gasped and Rosé nodded 

“Jennie talks about Alex?” I asked, surprised by the sudden confession

“Yeah…she’s totally into him, guys that look like bad boys. She just doesn’t want to admit it.” Rosé said and quickly stoppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter