Scandal

He's Mine

Eunhyuk waits in his fake wife’s small waiting room, bearing bags of food for her staff and of course, her group members. He watches her perform through the monitor, smiling with pride as she hits all the high notes perfectly. He also notices that while she’s not the main dancer, she can pull the moves easily.

They get off the stage, and Eunhyuk finishes setting up all the food. He immediately hands them to the stylists and managers, then he waits patiently for Haeyoung to arrive.

 

The door opens, and five different voices spills in. Then, they turn into excited squeals and greetings.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the girl group greets him, bowing repeatedly.

Eunhyuk bows to them as well, then gestures at the food. “Go ahead, go ahead!”

 

He side hugs Haeyoung quickly, and they take a seat together.

 

“Ahjussi,” Haeyoung chirps. “Thank you.”

“Awww,” her group coos.

 

Haeyoung rolls her eyes, embarrassed.

 

“So lucky,” one of her members, Maddie comments. “Sunbaenim, she’s a very huge fan.”

“Very huge,” Ella chirps.

“She has posters in our dorm,” Hyejin adds.

 

“Aish, stop,” Haeyoung interrupts, feeling her face warm.

Eunhyuk chuckles and ruffles Haeyoung’s head. “I’ll sign them, if you want.”

 

Her members giggled. Haeyoung rolls her eyes. “It’s okay, I like Yesung sunbaenim more.”

“Not true,” Minkyung refutes. “She says that her dream was to marry yo-”

“Unnie!” Haeyoung almost yells. Her members laughed.

“Marry me?” Eunhyuk repeats in his teasing tone. “Your dream really came true.”

Haeyoung covered her face. “Stop…”

 

~

“How long do we have?” Hyukjae asks in a rushed whisper.

“Like, forty-five minutes?” Donghae replies in the same hurried way. He pushes Hyukjae to the wall roughly, and attacks his lips with his own.

 

Hyukjae’s hands come up to Donghae’s neck, and then to the side of his face, running his fingers through his growing locks. He opens his mouth more, letting Donghae deeper. In a frenzy, he pushes Donghae to the other wall, and takes off his shirt immediately. Donghae’s eyes roam all over his body, and all his mind can think of is mine. Mine, mine, mine.

 

Hyukjae approaches, and he starts kissing Donghae, his lips wandering about wildly, urgently, like they are running out of time. His fingers clutch at Donghae’s clothing, and without thinking, he was already ripping it off his body.

They were in the dressing room backstage in their sub-unit concert. Dismissing the staff with a stupid reason, they got the room alone.

 

“Ya, did you lock the door?” Donghae says, panting a little, his lips flushed.

Hyukjae checks quickly to make sure. “Yes.”

“Okay,” Donghae whispers.

 

Donghae moans as Hyukjae begins to make a trail of kisses down his chest, down his stomach. His hands are everywhere and Donghae thinks that he’s losing his mind. Hyukjae’s deft fingers are unfastening his belt, and then the button to his pants.

 

“Oh, Hyuk,” Donghae moans, his head tilting up in pleasure. “.”

 

~

Donghae and Eunhyuk came barreling out of the room, their hair mussed, lips flushed, and eyes wide. They check each other, making sure that at least they look a little more presentable and not suspicious. Eunhyuk throws the ruined shirt that Donghae wore earlier in the nearest trash, and they hurried to look for the stylist noonas.

 

Once they got their outfits coordinated again, and their makeup fixed, they help each other put on their mics.

 

“Haeyoung’s here,” Eunhyuk quietly informs Donghae.

Donghae shrugs, uncaring. “Okay.”

“She probably has that camera that you carry around in a stick,” Eunhyuk adds. “I’m going to announce that she’s here.”

“Okay.”

 

Eunhyuk looks into Donghae’s eyes, and he tells him that he loves him. Donghae nods. His heart is still feeling a little too fast from their rendezvous earlier.

 

The two position themselves, as they hear someone count in the distance. Then they are up on stage, and they were greeted by fans screaming. Donghae finds Haeyoung immediately, because she is seated right in front of their line of vision.

The two lose themselves from performing, and suddenly, in the middle of the music, the lyrics, and in those subtle touches and gazes, Donghae finds himself in a little bubble with only Hyukjae. There were no fans screaming their names, there were no lights that sometimes blind their eyes, there was no Haeyoung.

 

Donghae couldn’t even stop, he was already pulling Hyukjae to him, closer and closer. He looked uncertain and so scared.

 

It’s okay. He wants to tell him, but they are already kissing.

 

Then, as if someone had plugged in the aux cord, and as if someone had plucked a power cord, the world comes rushing in with a louder volume.

 

Eunhyuk pushes him away roughly, and he fixes his face from the panic.

 

~

Haeyoung sang along to the music, waving her lightstick in sync with the other fans. She knows every word, and she can’t believe that she’s in Eunhyuk’s concert. She was cheering them on, knowing every word of the fanchants.

She watches Eunhyuk in admiration, unable to take off her eyes from him. He dances in such fluidity, it’s almost inhuman.

 

“I love you!” She screams with the fans. Eunhyuk waves and winks at her.

She giggles, and cheers even more, forgetting that she has a schedule tomorrow that requires her to sing.

 

Suddenly, from across the stage, Donghae is making his way towards Eunhyuk. The fans are cheering louder like there’s no tomorrow. Donghae is grabbing Eunhyuk nearer to him, and Haeyoung’s eyes widen.

 

She shuts the camera that was in front of her, panicking at how much the camera had gotten. It was only recording her face right?

 

It was only for a moment, it was very brief that you cannot be so sure about what you saw, but the crowd is going wild. Haeyoung notices that Eunhyuk’s expression had completely changed. He tries to fix it, but there was a look of panic in his eyes, like he has been backed up against a corner, surrounded by thugs.

Eunhyuk finds Haeyoung’s gaze, and she watches him with a concerned face.

 

~

“Hyuk, I’m so sorry,” Donghae said once they are backstage.

Hyukjae studies Donghae. Why the is he sorry? He’s not even angry at him. He’s angry at the world. At society. At why they frown upon them so much.

“Babe, talk to me,” Donghae whispers.

 

Hyukjae suddenly takes Donghae’s hands. “Don’t be sorry.”

“I feel so bad,” Donghae admits. His eyes swim around. He really feels like crying now.

 

“Please don’t be sorry.”

 

Their manager comes up to them and hands them Donghae’s phone.

 

“It’s Leeteuk,” he said.

Hyukjae takes it, and then answers it. “Hyung.”

“Come to the studio, and bring Haeyoung with you.” Leeteuk hangs up, and Hyukjae suddenly feels so cold.

 

~

Haeyoung bites her lips, checking her phone to make sure that she is following the instructions step by step. Eunhyuk comes up to her. It’s 2 am. They are meeting up in front of a cafe, and they come in together.

“Haeyoung, I’m so sorry,” Eunhyuk said. There was nothing more to say.

She fiddles with her phone nervously. “Are you okay?”

 

Eunhyuk thinks he heard wrong. “What?”

“Are you okay? You two are okay?”

Eunhyuk gives her a small smile. “Yes.”

“And will this really solve things?”

“I hope so. I just...I’m really sorry. In advance as well.”

 

Haeyoung looks out, and she already sees Dispatch and their cameras. So much for being inconspicuous.

 

“Just, trust me?” Eunhyuk said. He puts a hand behind the small of her back.

Haeyoung presses herself against Eunhyuk, and rests her head on his shoulder. “I trust you.”

 

They make sure that the angle and the shot is clearer than the sky on a sunny day.