Bring a plus one

He's Mine

“I’ve always wanted to go travelling with my future wife someday. Haeyoung seems like the adventurous type, and if she doesn’t want to make the plans, I’ll just do it all, so she can have an easy time,” Eunhyuk said to the camera.

 

~

Sometimes, Haeyoung hates to move around too much. She’s not famous enough to tour to far places, but when she does have to fly in airplanes, she hates the stress that comes with it. She has to pack, worry about what to bring, like her wallet, ID, money… This part has always been handled for her, but in WGM, she will have to do it on her own.

 

Eunhyuk enters their room and leans on the doorway.

“Are you okay?” Eunhyuk inquires, letting out a tiny laugh.

“No,” Haeyoung answers, pouting at her lined up shoes. She puts a pair of jeans on top of them to see which goes with it, but ends up folding it up and tossing it on the open suitcase.

 

Eunhyuk sighed, and shakes his head. Haeyoung is also a messy person. Why does he attract these kinds of people?

 

“You know what,” he begins, crouching in front of his fake wife. “Why don’t you pack your underwear and toiletries, I’ll do this for you.”

Haeyoung narrows her eyes. “I swear if this is revenge...I really did not pick the ugly outfit.”

“I know.”

“Don’t try to be funny,” Haeyoung warns.

“I’m being sincere.” Eunhyuk smiles at her. He picks up the jeans that she tossed and folds it in a neater way.

 

“Okay,” Haeyoung resigns. “I’ll pack the snacks.” At least they have the same tastes.

 

~

Haeyoung yawned. She’s not a morning person, but she doesn't mind doing this for Eunhyuk. He looks pretty happy, and even excited. He’s more childish than she is, and he’s in his thirties. He pulls both of their suitcases, so Haeyoung is only left with a backpack. She follows behind, watching her Super Junior bias bounce on his heels. This is really a dream come true for her. She takes her phone and quickly takes a shot, fangirling a little inside.

 

The airport was already filled with fans and security guards. She already wants to shrink away from the suffocating crowd, but when she saw Eunhyuk going through the small spaces, she finds the courage to keep going.

Haeyoung was lagging behind, but Eunhyuk turns back and makes sure that she doesn’t get lost. The cameras for WGM filmed this part, and Haeyoung wonders what kind of editing they would do.

 

Eunhyuk suddenly bursts out laughing and doubles over. Haeyoung looks around, overwhelmed by the fangirls surrounding them, who were looking at the direction Eunhyuk was laughing at. She hears cheering.

“What is this?” Eunhyuk exclaimed, feeling very flustered. “What are you doing?” He suddenly let out a string of curses.

 

~

Haeyoung spent the whole plane ride sitting behind Donghae and Eunhyuk, who spent the whole time talking and laughing. They literally did not stop talking. At least, it was a beautiful sight to commend. Donghae laughed his heart out, and Eunhyuk, who only seemed to chuckle around her laughed as loud too. They were happy to be in each other’s company.

Weirdly, she doesn’t feel jealous. She knows it is suppose to be WGM with Eunhyuk and herself, but the real couple is right there in front of her. This is the real EunHae couple.

 

She smiles gently. She is careful to make her face neutral so that at least the editing wouldn’t be too bad. The last thing she wants people to see from her is a discontent face, and get criticized for it.

 

~

The WGM hosts protests at the lack of attention Eunhyuk is giving his wife.

 

“She should complain,” one of them said.

“Ya...Eunhyuk-ssi, is this We Got Married with Donghae? They seem more of a couple!” One of them exclaims. Everyone laughs and compliments Donghae and Eunhyuk’s friendship.

“Poor Haeyoung-ie, she looks so lonely behind them,” another brings up.

They watch the screen as Hayoung smiles lightly at the two conversing.

 

~

“Ya, Donghae-ya,” Eunhyuk begins to scolds. “Why are you like this? We don’t have room for you.” He pushes his boyfriend playfully.

“I can sleep on the couch,” Donghae reasons, like it makes sense for him to be in this shoot at all.

 

Eunhyuk sighed, exasperated. Why. Just why.

“I’m actually here on a vacation for myself.”

Eunhyuk’s eyes narrow at this boy. He knows full well that he’s lying. “Okay. Get out. Bye. Go away.”

 

Haeyoung snickers at the bickering couple. She is happy to watch them like this.

A mission card is handed to Eunhyuk. Donghae leans over his personal space to read it. Eunhyuk elbows him aside.

 

“You’ve arrived in Paris, France. Do your own photoshoot as a couple while going through your plans.”

Eunhyuk glances at Haeyoung, who has been pretty quiet. He hands the card to Donghae. “Ya, since you’re here, you’re going to be our photographer.”

Donghae opens his mouth to protest.

 

~

“Ya! This turned out terribly!” Eunhyuk complains. He hits Donghae on the back of his head.

“Ow!”

“Ya, do it properly!”

 

Eunhyuk walks back to where Haeyoung is standing. He makes a show of taking her hand, and he kneels down on one knee.

 

“Ya, make sure you get the whole tower!” Eunhyuk adds. He meets Haeyoung’s eyes and tries to convey how sorry he is at how Donghae is acting.

 

“Okay, got it!” Donghae announces. “Next one?”

“I’m going to carry you, okay?” Eunhyuk informs Haeyoung. He lets her place her arm around his neck, and supports her with both of his arms.

 

Donghae lowers the camera and scowled.

 

Eunhyuk presses his forehead against Haeyoung’s. He continues to lean forward, until their lips are almost touching. In a way, this is how he’s punishing Donghae for being a toddler.

“Okay, okay, it looks good,” Donghae interrupts in his brash voice after a few clicks.

 

Eunhyuk spins around carefully, making Haeyoung giggle. Then he sets her down, and goes to Donghae to review the pictures. He gives Donghae a satisfied look, and enjoyed the way his eyes boiled at everything he did to annoy him.

 

“Wifey,” Eunhyuk calls. “Do you want to see?” He grins coyly towards Donghae.

Haeyoung walks forward and joins them to study the pictures. Donghae immediately presses himself beside Eunhyuk, eliminating whatever space is between them.

 

“Oh, it’s nice,” Haeyoung comments, zooming in at herself and Eunhyuk. They were right under the curve of the Eiffel Tower. “Wow...this is my favorite.” She shows Eunhyuk the one where he carried her.

 

“Do you want to do another one?” Eunhyuk asks.

Haeyoung gets a glimpse of Donghae’s expressionless face. “Hm, I think we should go eat. I’m hungry!”

Eunhyuk raises his eyebrows, but he doesn’t object.

 

“Yeah, let’s go!” Donghae reinforces. If his eyes were lasers he could’ve bore a hole through Eunhyuk’s head.

 

~

“Are you enjoying yourself?” Eunhyuk asks. He wants to at least treat his fake wife right. He’s not a jerk, unlike this other person beside him.

Haeyoung blinks at him and gives him a warm smile. Eunhyuk feels so bad. “Yeah, thank you so much for bringing me here. I’ve never would have come.”

 

The three of them were seated in a cafe, waiting for their food. They were just enjoying a small cup of cappuccinos, and pastries with fillings inside.

 

Donghae, despite the cameras filming them, did not bothered to fix his expression. He continues to look down at his pastry, and sip at his drink. Occasionally, Eunhyuk would place his hand on his thigh, but he is talking to Haeyoung across the table. Eunhyuk would also massage his shoulder in that reassuring way he always does, and for now, he feels at ease. Eunhyuk always knew what to do, and always kept calm. God, he loves this man.

 

Donghae, however stubborn he is, allows himself to admit that Haeyoung is a very lovely girl. She doesn’t try too hard, and while she listens well to the directors and writers, she tries to show that every action she makes is sincere towards Eunhyuk. She’s not a bad person. She’s not, really. If they did not meet like this, maybe Donghae would have been friends with her. Eunhyuk definitely seem to treat her like one, and had told him that he sees her as a daughter that he would like to take care of.

 

~

Question: What did you think of Eunhyuk and Haeyoung today?

Donghae bites his lip, and he looks away from the camera briefly. He unclenches his fingers. “Well, first of all, I always knew that Eunhyuk would make a great husband. As for Haeyoung, I think she is very good at supporting him.”

 

Question: Will you be joining them often?

Donghae laughs and shakes his head. “No, not anymore. I only came to make sure that Haeyoung is the right fit for Eunhyuk. Also, to be a good friend to him.”

 

~

 

After the shoot had wrapped up, Eunhyuk walks out of their suite to meet up with Donghae. He checks his surroundings that there are no staff around. Donghae is at the corner of the hallway, standing there with a lonely posture, it makes Eunhyuk laugh.

 

“You’re a sly bastard,” Eunhyuk comments once he got close.

Donghae turns to him and stares at Eunhyuk. “Why did you decide to do this?”

Eunhyuk gives him an apologetic smile. “Look, I know it’s hard for you to watch, but I also know that you’re a lot uncomfortable now showing skinship with me in front of the cameras.”

 

Donghae presses his lips together. “So you’re doing this, because you think it would make me cling to you more? How selfish of you.”

Eunhyuk steps a little bit closer to Donghae. “I think you understand already. You’re just upset that we don’t get to do all of this in public.”

“No, it’s not that.” Donghae steps forward and presses himself against Eunhyuk, then he slides his arms around his waist. “I just…” Want you all to myself.

Eunhyuk shakes his head. “Yeah, I know.” He smiles, and Donghae’s heart does a giant stomp in his chest.

 

That smile is too adorable. He would burn the world just to see him.