two

All about you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung quickly sleep after back from the recording show.  She cried in her blanket. She said what she don't mean to say.  The fact she love Nickhun so much. 

Flashback :

She meet with Nickhun by coincidence before he become an idol. They meet in front of Eunjung's school gate. He come there to learn Korean language. She saw him everyday. She don't know who is he and never ask for his name.

One day, she followed Nickhun after school. Something about him make her curious. They stop in front J Entertainment. "He is an actor?  An Idol?" She talk to herself.

Eunjung was still in high school.  She was last year that time.  "I will going to be like you. Oppa. " She smile then she going back.

A months later.

Eunjung saw a news about entertainment industry. "2PM?  A new boy group. Opppa? " Eunjung feel so excited.

"One day i will meet you and talk to you.  I will told you that i like you. " She smile.

End of flashback.

"Are you okay?  Your head was so hot. Are you have fever? Want a medicines? " Soyeon is about to wake Eunjung from her bed.

"Gwenchana unnie. I will get ready for the practice today."Eunjung take her towel and going to take a shower.

They heading to their practice room.  Their practice room is in their dormitory building.  They don't have to go outside. Their company really care about privacy for their own artist.  

Eunjung walking at the back from others.  She was walking too slow. She feel dizzy. Eunjung suddenly fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter