Eight

All about you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bump..... "Eunjunggg!!! " Nickhun quickly run to Eunjung who already lying on the street.  Her body was covered with blood.

Eunjung was sent to hospital after that. Jiwon and Nickhun go with ambulannce to accompany Eunjung. Ji Won was cried so hard. 

"Yahh, Nickhun. If anything bad happen to her, i will never forgive you.  After she meet you,  nothing good happens to her." Ji Won said while tear. 

"Sorry,  may i know who is her guardian? " The nurse ask. 

"Her parents is on the way from abroad. Maybe they will arrive tonight. For now,  i am her guardian." Ji Won said. 

"She lost so many blood. Her blood type in our place is already finish. We need someone who has the same blood type as her to be a donor." The nurse said.

"What type of blood she is? " Ji Won ask. 

"AB." the nurse reply. 

"I am not that type of blood. We need to wait for her parents. " Ji Won worried. 

"Mine is AB. I will be the donor." Nickhun suddenly standing.

"Please follow me sir. " The Nurse smile. 

That night her parents was arrived. 

"Mian Eunjung, omma and appa was late. After you recover we will take you back with us.  Stay with us. You don't have to get through this again." Her mom said.  Eunjung still unconscious.

"Auntie, Uncle.  If i take care of her,  she won't be like this.  This won't happen to her. Sorry. " Ji Won upset. 

"It's okay. This is her fate. We can't do anything. I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter