Seven

All about you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung run and hide until Nickhun can't find her. 

"How can he be here? He is an idol and he come to this place this early?  I don't buy everything yet. If i don't run,  he will ask me many questions. I don't want to meet him. Really don't want to meet him. " Eunjung get out from the hiding place. 

 

                          ****************

"Hey Nickhun,why did you look so tired?" Junsu saw Nickhun just comeback. 

"I saw Eunjung at the morning market just now. I called her but she run. So i chase after her. She disappeared like a wind." Nickhun upset. 

"Are you sure that was her?  It's been 4 years she was missing like that. I don't think she will comeback like that." Junsu said.

"I don't sure but i really saw her.  But she look different. Maybe i am wrong. Maybe it's not her." He confused.

"Stop thinking about her." Junsu touch Nickhun's shoulder slowly.

Nickhun was so stress and he make a decision to jogging near his house.  Eunjung's stall is really near their house.  She don't know that they move from dormitory.

Nickhun jogging and he saw the ahjumma (Eunjung) at her stall.  He look at her.  The ahjumma still wear the nose mask and cap. He wonder about her face. But her heart beat faster when he near that ahjumma. 

One day Nickhun went to her stall.  He don't meet her. Her worker is there. "Mian,  may i know where is ahjumma? " He ask. 

"She is not well today.  So, i help her open the stall this day.  She is always get sick lately.  Maybe she will not open the stall for this week." Said her worker.

"Are you her worker? " Nickhun ask. 

"Aniyaa.  I am her friend. I am Ji won. " She smile. 

"What is ahjumma name?  I am curious." He ask again. 

"Her name is Eun...  Eun Chae. Eun Chae Min. "She lied.  She know about Nickhun. She know everything about what happen. She can't told the truth.

"Ahhh,  mian for troubli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter