four

All about you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are we good now? " Nickhun ask. 

"Dae sunbaenim. " Eunjung smile. 

They finally back as before. 

"I heard you fought with Nickhun last night." Qro suddenly ask.

"Where did you know unnie? From Taecyeon oppa?" Eunjung only call taecyeon oppa since they were so close.

"He call me last night. Nickhun come home with mad face. He said Nickhun worried about you. That's why he call." Qri answer.

"Ahh. We are good now.  I already meet Nickhun sunbae just now." She smile.

"You and Nickhun always fought over small things. But when both of you don't talk to each other, one person will become lonely. Do you like him right?" Qri said. 

"Aniyaa unnie.  We just Friend like me and Taecyeon oppa, junsu oppa, woo young and Junho." She lied. 

"You can't lied to me.  Back then when we are still a trainee.  You always skip lunch just to see him practice." Qri told. 

"Ahhh,  unnie.  I am so tired.  I am going to rest a bit. Bye unnie. " She escape.

 

Tomorrow morning.

Today is 14 February. It's a Valentine's Day.  Eunjung wake up so early to make a chocolate cake. She fail at cooking nor baking a cake. Her cake was burning.  The taste a bit weird not a bit but really weird. 

"Unnie,  are you sure you will give it to the person you like? The taste was so bad. " Jiyeon laugh.

"They will laugh at you if they taste the cake. Why don't you just buying the cake." Hyomin make Eunjung feel down. 

"Yahh.  I am not giving it to anyone. I just bake ot for myself. "She left them at the kitchen. 

"Don't say like that.  At least Eunjung put a lot of effort making this.  She tried to become a real w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter