five

All about you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that day both of them don't meet. They always avoided to meet. They don't share the practice room together since they got a new room.

One day, they make a comeback almost the same week. At the end of the show,  2PM won.  Everyone congratulate them but Eunjung just saw Nickhun from the back.  They take pictures together with T-ara but Eunjung don't with them. She want to cry. Nickhun seem to hate her. 

 

               ********************

The news about Eunjung and Sehun was spread so fast on social media.  They said Eunjung flirt with him. The fans said that they were not match with each other.  They keep batch her on social media. Sehun really mad. 

"How come they say that to her?  I like her and i choose her.  What's wrong with that?" Sehun said.

"Why the fans know about this?  Both of you never date in publics right?  Also no one know about that.  Maybe someone want to make both of you in trouble." Kai said.

"That person will be suffer when the truth comes out. " Sehun mad. 

                       **********************

"I am surprised when i know that Sehun and Eunjung were together.  Sehun is so good looking,He like a girl like Eunjung." Junho said. 

"She was pretty good right? " Woo Young said. 

"She look like a boy for me.  Her hair was so short for a girl." Junsu also speak.  

"She is a girl.  She has the right to be loved by someone. Don't judge her by it's look.  You don't know her." Nickhun heading to his room. 

"Why did he become so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter