three

All about you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing Sehun? " Eunjung ask. 

"I like you noona. I said it before and i really mean it."She hug Eunjung.

"Mian, i just like you not more than a brother. Please respect me.  If you want to meet me again don't ever said that word again.  I will pretend that nothing happen Tonight. " Eunjung left him. 

"Noona,  i will never give up.  I will propose to you one day. You will never reject me that day." Sehun promise to himself.

At 2PM dormitory:

"Where did you get all the sweat?  Did you run from someone?" Woo Young saw Nickhun who just comeback. 

"Woo Young,  do you know about a new group name EXO?  One of them was Sehun.  Did you know what is his relationship with Eunjung?" Nickhun ask. 

"Ahh that boy.  He is her junior when they in high school.  I heard from Hyomin that he said Eunjung is his girlfriend. Why did you suddenly ask? " Woo Young ask again.

"Nothing.  I am tired.  I want too sleep." Nickhun heading to his room.

"Why did he always ask about Eunjung noona? " Woo Young feel curious. 

 

                  ******************

 

"Unnie,  you are here?  Want to go with us?  Let's eat together." Suzy come with Nickhun.  They are holding hand together.

"Nevermind. I don't hungry." She lied. 

"Or yiu want to eat with your younger boyfriend?" Nickhun suddenly speak.

"What are you talking about? " She ask. 

"About you and newbie group." He said. 

"Newbie? Sehun?  Are you and Sehun are dating?  Daebak." Suzy smile. 

"Yahh, Nickhun.  Don't talk nonsense. You don't  know about me and i don't know about you. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter