Six

All about you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?  Run? Where did she go? " Qri call Taecyeon. 

"How do i know.  She just said that she want to quit from group and will go somewhere far." Qri answer. 

"Do you know where is her family?" He asking again.

"No.  She was so secretive about her family.  Even Sehun don't know about her family." Qri said. 

"It's her decision. You should told manager about her." Taecyeon said and they end the phone.

                                 **********

"Who called?  Who run? " Nickhun was besides Taecyeon.

"Qri call me.  Eunjung run from dorm. She left a letter that said she will quit the group and go somewhere far. I heard she already break up with Sehun." Taecyeon told him. 

"What?  Since when? " Nickhun ask.

"I think last night.  Because Qri said that she don't come out from her room." Taecyeon told.

Nickhun was so upset.  Eunjung left just like that.

They seach for her everywhere but no one know.  Sehun also keep searching her. He and Nickhun fight because of Eunjung. Nickhun blame Sehun because of he, Eunjung run.

 

4 Years later:

T-ara remain as an idol. They still famous.  2PM also the same but EXO really top this time.  Their song become so hit. 

As for Eunjung, she move back to her hometown. The place that no one will know her.  No younger man or woman at her hometown. Only the old folks was living there. Eunjung never watch tv nor reading newspaper,so she dont know about what happen now. She staying with her grandma. Her parents is living abroad. But, her grandma passed away so sudden.

She was so sad that day.  Her parents also comeback. "You should going back to Seoul. There is your place. You can't run like this again." Mrs Ham said. 

"Omma,  i need time.  Grandma just passed away. I need time to forget everything." She replied.

"I know but think about yourself too. Go back to Seoul and start again." Her mom advise. 

                  ************************

Several months later Eunjung make a decision to going back to Seoul.  She start make a small business.  She open a small stall and sell chicken wing,also ramyeun, ttopokki, fish cake and others snack. 

No one can recognize her face.  Her hair was long than before, she wear a cap.

                   ***********************

"I saw a new stall open when i am on my way come here. There was so many customers. We should go and try. " Woo Young said. 

"I saw it too. I heard that their chicken wings are so delicious. Ahhh,  heard about that just make me hungry.  Let's go today. " Junho give his opinion. 

"Kajaaa. " Woo Young said.

"Kereee, kajaaa. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter