One

All about you ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful morning with a sunshine.  The birds just come out to find the food.  They fly so calm.  "Yahhh, when you are walking then use your eyes. Open your eyes,not close your eyes." A man standing infront Eunjung.  Eunjung just fall on the ground.

"Ahh,  mian sunbae. " She knocked her head slowly. 

"Be careful, you always like that." He said. 

"Arasso,  Nickhun sunbae. " Nickhun debut a year early than her.  So,  she call him sunbae to show her respect. 

"Ahh,  because of You i  am late for morning practice. Walk carefully don't day dreaming again. Aneyong. " He say goodbye and playing with Eunjung's hair. 

"Arasso,  subaenim. " Eunjung smile. She was so happy.

Eunjung walk while smiling on her face. She smile until arrive to her dorm.  Idol staying in a dorm. Their dorm is like a house.  "Eunjung?  Did something good happens?  You smile like that." Qri ask.

"Ani Unnie,  i just want to smile." She lied.

"Kajaaa..  We are late to our practice." Hyomin said. 

"I heard we will have to share a practice room with 2PM. A new group will be use our practice room for a while since they will debut next week. " Soyeon said.

"Chincaa.  Kajaaa. " Eunjung look so excited. 

They were heading too practice room. "Noona,  Eunjung noona. " Someone call Eunjung. 

"Aaaa. Sehun!!!? " Eunjung look at him. 

"Noonaa." He run and hug Eunjung. 

"Why? When did you comeback to Korea? I thought that you still in Canada." She ask. 

"I already comeback here a year ago.  I just finished my study. " He smile.

"How did you know that i am here. " Eunjung ask. 

"I will debut next week with my members.  I saw you often on tv. You look so pretty now,  i can't recognize you but your voice is still the same.  You said you want to be a singer. Now you already become a singer." He smile.  His eyes shine when looking at Eunjung.

"Eunjung?  Dugu seyoo? Namjachinguu?" Boram ask.

"Anii.  He is my junior since we were in highschool." Eunjung said.

"I am Oh Sehun. Eunjung's noona future husband." He smile. 

Every was so shocked to heard that.

"Yahh. It's just a joke. This joke is so lame. You said that when we are in school." She shy.

Flashback. 

"Noona, one day when both of us finished school we will get married." He smile. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter