Chapter 08: The Deer

Experiment 212: Project EXO

Previously on Experiment 212: PROJECT EXO

Slowly...

so so slowly...

When the knife was just a feet above Sehun's heart...

Luhan felt like dying...

"Sehun..."

"NO!"


***

As Luhan shouted he released a large wave of wind, making everyone around him stumble back. Seokjin and Namjoom hitting a tree making him them unconscious. Baekhyun only moved a few feet.

Yoongi was thrown back a few feet away from them. Soo Man was also thrown away, knife almost grazing Sehun.

Luhan's eyes turned silver, his hair turning white. Wind surrounded his feet. Luhan screamed again and released another gust of wind.

Soo Man's eyes widened, clearly suprised by the turn of events, "H-how? Why?"

Luhan lifted a hand and suddenly Soo Man was floating in the air. "Luhan!" Baekhyun called. Luhan didn't even bat an eye instead he released a continuous wave of wind.

"H-How are you using his abilities?" Soo Man asked still floating. Luhan didn't answer instead clenched his fist. The man moment Luhan clenched his fist Soo Man started to choke.

"L-Luhan..." he heard a soft voice. He looked at Sehun's direction and saw that the other was already conscious. He saw that Sehun's eyes were also glowing silver and his hair changed, from platinum blond to raven black.

They exchange of eye contact for a second and suddenly Luhan felt weak. His knees buckled and he fell on the grass, he let Soo Man fall on the ground.

Luhan clutched his head as blurred images suddenly flashed through his head.

He can see unfamiliar and familiar faces flashing in a fast pace. Then it slowed down to a blurred face with platinum blonf hair. He saying something but Luhan couldn't hear anything.

Then the scene changed. It was no longer blurry. He was standing in a flower field. There was a woman infront of him. Hair gray black, black doe like eyes, fair skin. They were standing there staring at each other.

The woman opened , "Luhan, dear."

Blood suddenly poured out of making Luhan scream. Everything around him suddenly bursted in flames. He looked around in horror.

Everything suddenly turned black. He looked around in search for something. He saw a deer running away from something. He looked at the one chasing the deer and saw a fox.

The deer stopped infront of a black wolf and hid behind it. The fox stopped infront of the deer and the wolf. The wolf took a defensive stance and bared his teeth at the fox. Luhan watched as the deer suddenly morphed into a brown wolf.

He looked at the wolf and saw that it has changed its form into a human. Who looked exactly like-


"Agghh!"

Luhan snapped out of his reverie and looked at the direction of the voice. Who saw Soo Man clutching his side where a knife was buried. Luhan had his arm stretched out with his palm open.

"This isn't over. I'll come back for you. You'll be my strongest weapons. I'll- Agghh!"

Soo Man clutched his side harder. He greeted his teeth and glared at Luhan. Soo Man walked away leaving his fighters. Jimin came out and helped them, the others following behind.

"Let's tie them up," Yoongi told Jimin and they proceeded to tie the three brainwashed men.

Luhan tried to get up and walk to Sehun who was still lying on the ground. He almost fell but luckily Yugyeom caught him and helped him.

Luhan sat beside Sehun and stared. Tears suddenly flowed out of Luhan's eyes. Sehun smiled and tried to wipe Luhan's tears.

"I'm fine. We're fine."

Luhan shook his head and just continued crying. His eyes slowly returning to its original color as well as Sehuns. But their hair remained the same.

"Let's get you patched up," Yixing suddenly said from behind Luhan. Sehun looked up, "Yixing?"

"Don't worry I'm fine." Yixing said and sat beside Sehun opposite from Luhan. He placed one hand above Sehun's body. Palm open facing Sehun. His hand glowed and the wounds on Sehun's body slowly disappeared.

"Sehun's gonna be fine Luhan. Stop crying now," Yixing smiled and rubbed Luhan's back while trying to heal the latter.

When he was finished with Luhan he stood up and tended to the others.

Sehun still lying down held Luhan's hand, "It's fine now. Little Deer."