Chapter 04: Ally or Enemy

Experiment 212: Project EXO

Previously on Experiment 212: Project EXO

Everyone was left in silence. Cuddling too someone for warmth in this cold night. All was good until they heard a branch snap. They all turned their heads to direction the of the sound. Getting ready for a fight if needed. "We know you're there! Show yourself!" Minseok shouted.

Slowly a person comes into view. The person was wearing a loal cloak with a hood over its head. The person raises it's hand and removes the hood.


***

It reveals a girl with long hair with fair skin. She opened to speak, but before she could even get a word out someone called her.

"Dahyun!"

She looked at her back and saw a man, "Jaebum appa."

"There you are. I've been searching everywhere for you. Your mother is going to kill me if I lost you. Why are you even here? Oh? Who are they?" the man called Jaebum asked.

Dahyun shrugged her shoulders and started at the 12 boys. Jaebum smiled at them and spoke, "Hi, I'm Jaebum and this is Dahyun my daughter. Well she's not really my daughter we just claimed her. And you are?"

The boys introduced their selves one by one. When it came to Junmyeon he asked, "By any chance do you know the way out of this forest?"

Jaebum shook his head and answered, "Not really. We've been searching for months and we still haven't found it. We're living inside this forest. So I'm assuming you're from the lab?"

"If we're talking about the same lab then yes. We just got out there a few days ago. Do you know anything about that lab? Or why we were locked in there?" Junmyeon asked.

Jaebum pondered for a moment, arm around Dahyuns shoulder, "Well I can say I know a bit of information. We also came from there."

"Really? Do you have this numbers?" Junmyeon showed the one on his wrist.

When Jaebum saw the number on Junmyeon's wrist his eyes widened, "I see, you guys are the special ones."

"What do you mean?" Minseok spoke up.

Jaebum showed his, which is also placed on the wrist. There on his wrist was written "7 - 6"

"Dahyun can you show them yours?" Jaebum asked. Dahyun nodded and rolled up the her sleeves. On her wrist was written "2 - 28"

"What does this mean?" Minseok asked

"We're not really sure. But our friends also have the same pattern. 7 - 22, 7 - 28, something like that. I have a feeling that its like a group number or something. But the once like you, you guys are special. I dont know how but all I know you guys are special or atleast from what I heard from the staff," Jaebum explained.

"Do you guys, uhmm do you also have powers or special abilities?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah, everyone from that lab have powers, I have Gravity Manipulation and Dahyun has Self-spawn or cloning."

"Uhmm, whats that?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well, Self-spawn or cloning is the ability duplicate things or your self, and Gravity Manipulation is basically manipulating gravity changing gravity. And what is yours?"

"We're not really sure yet. Only three of us can use their ability. Sehun can control the wind, Kyungsoo is super strong, and Yixing can heal," Junmyeon said.

"Why don't you come with us? Theres food at the house. And you guys need proper rest. And I need to explain a few more things to you," Jaebum offered.

Junmyeon looked at the others asking for permission. Only Luhan and Baekhyun looked relucant to come. Sehun looked at Luhan and whispered, "What is it?"

"I feel like something bad is going to happen," Luhan whispered back. Sehun ruffled Luhans hair and said, "Don't worry I'm here."

They followed Jaebum and Dahyun back to their said home. Wondering what will happen.