Chapter 02: Memories where are you at?

Experiment 212: Project EXO

Previously on Experiment 212: Project EXO
Junmyeon looked at Sehun confusedly who just stared at him. Silence covered them once again. Junmyeon pondering on the things that have been happening. Yifan and Zitao arroved a little later. Yifan complaining about Zitao being a scaredy cat. But he immidiately shut up when he noticed the tense atmosphere.

Junmyeon looked around and noticed that they were complete. "We're all here now..."

"Now what..?"


***
"Now what..?"

Silence covers them once again, only the sounds of the insects could be heard. They have escaped, but what are they to do now? They don't even know where they are or what date is today. So, what are they gonna do?

It took a few minutes before they heard Sehun speak, "First let's get out of this forest. We can still be found here. Then let's figure out where we're going." The boys looked at each other and nodded. "But how about this two?" Minseok questioned, motioning to the two unconscious boys.

"We still don't know their names either. I think we should wait till morning comes and see if this two wakes up. Let's take turns on guarding," the boys nodded and moved to find a better psotion to rest. Kyungsoo stood up and said, "I'll take the first shift." Junmyeon nodded and laid down on the grass. "I'll come with you," Jongin said while holding Kyungsoo' wrist.

The two patrolled around the clearing while talking softly. "What do you think will happen to us..?" Kyungsoo asked. Jongin looked up at the night sky for a moment before answering, "I'm not sure...I don't even know if we'll survive this...Do...Do you remember anything...what happened before we were put in there..?"

Kyungsoo suddenly stopped walking and pondered for a moment, "I...Honestly...I don't remember anything...When I woke up all I remembered was my name. Other than that...I'm not so sure..." Kyungsoo looked at Jongin and noticed that he was staring at the others. Eyes serious and lips pulled into a thin line. "Do you think...they remember anything?" Jongin questioned.

Kyungsoo also looked at the others, particularly on Junmyeon who was lying on the grass with Yixing's head on his stomach, "Not sure...You...Do you remember anything?" Jongin smiled but it was evident that it was forced, "Nothing...Just like you all I remember is my name..." The two didn't talk much after that, they just continued patrolling.

At the same time, Sehun stayed awake. Back against a tree, the unconscious boy he carried earlier lay beside him head on his lap. Sehun observed the boy quietly, tracing the boys features with his eyes. The boy was beautiful, pale skin, pretty lips, round nose, fluffy hair,and just the exact body size not too big and not too small. But there was something missing. The eyes, he wanted too see the eyes. He wanted to know how beautiful they were, what color the boys eyes are.

As Sehun continued to observe he noticed something on the side of the boys neck. He turned the boys head softly to take a better look at his neck. There written in black, the numbers '07' can be seen. '07? hmmm...I think I saw a glimpse of it before escaping...something to do with L..?'

Sehun let's go of the boys head and let's it rest on his lap. From the corner of his eyes he could see Kyungsoo and Jongin patrolling around the area. He let's his hand run through the boys hair. Letting his head rest against the tree, before he closed his eyes he saw Yifan change shifts with Kyungsoo and Jongin leaving Zitao beside Junmyeon. He let's the soft snores of the others lull him to sleep.

TIME SKIP: EARLY MORNING
The moment the sun hit Sehun he was immediately woken up, going into panic. Well because he remembers the boy sleeping on his lap and well he can't feel anything ln his lap now. The weight on his lap now gone. And well sitting up straight was not a good thing to do. Because the moment he did his head bumped into something, well more like someone.

He opened his eyes holding his forehead with his left hand. The moment he opened his eyes he saw a pair of beautiful eyes lookong back at him. When he realized that he didn't know who the person was he scrambled back, which was impossible because he was already against the tree.

"Sehun, you're already awake," he heard Junmyeon say. He let his eyes wander of to Junmyeon who was casually sitting on the grass while eating an apple. "He was already awake when I woke up," Junmyeon added. Sehun looked at the person who was infront of him and noticed just now that it was the unconscious boy he was taking care of last night.

"Oh..." he muttered. The boy smiled at him cutely and waved him, "Hi...My name is Luhan..." Sehun was awstruck for a moment, he didn't expect the boys voice to be this angelic. "S-Sehun..." 'Damn Sehun. Why'd you stutter?!'

"Uhmm, J-Junmyeon told me that you c-carried and t-took care of me while I was unconscious. Thank you for that," he heard Luhan say softly. He looked at the boy and smiled at him and ruffled his hair, "No problem."

Junmyeon walked up to them and threw Sehun a apple. "Yixing got them while he was on guarding shift," Junmyeon immediately said when he noticed the questioning look Sehun gave him. "And well the other boy is also awake. His name is Baekhyun, a talkative one if you ask me."

Sehun nodded and took a bite on his apple. He could feel Luhan getting comfortable at his side. Junmyeon sat on one of the roots watching the others talk to each other, "And one more thing, do you...do you remember anything..?"

Sehun stopped munching on his apple. And suddenly the warmth of the sun was gone and he felt cold. He looked at Junmyeon and answered, "nothing...do you..?" Junmyeon shook his head, "Everyone doesn't remember a thing before we got there. When they woke up all they remember is their names."

Sehun looked at the others, he could see the boy called Baekhyun talk with Minseok and Jongdae, Yifan talking with Zitao and Yixing, and Kyungsoo and Jongin just lying around. "Everyone..?" he questions. "Yeah, everyone... It's frustrating really. I just want to remember how I got there. But when I try to think of something, nothing, nothing ever comes up."

Junmyeon sighs and gets up, he throws his finished apple somewhere and faces Sehun, "When you're finished join the others we'll have to talk about the plans." Sehun just nodded and continued to munch on his apple. He felt Luhan stand up beside him, "Well, I'll be joining the others," Luhan states and turns to leave him.
When he was finished he threw the core away and stood up to join the others.

When he arrived they started to discuss the plans. They all sat in a circle, him sitting beside Jongin and Luhan, across him was Jumyeon who is in the center of Yixing and Jongdae.(A/N: Junmyeon, Yixing, Zitao, Yifan, Luhan, Sehun, Jongin, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Minseok, Baekhyun, Jongdae)

"Ok, now that we're all here let's start. 1st let's talk about our memories," Junmyeon started. "We need to know why we lost our memories. Or does anyone remember anything..?" he questioned. The boys looked at each other and stayed silent. "No one really remembers anything..? Even just a tiny bit information?" Junmyeon asked once again. "It's just like you told me earlier Junmyeon. All we remember is our names," Sehun answered.

"Kyungsoo and I talked about that too last night. We're all the same. No one remembers a thing," Jonging added. "Maybe they removed it," they all looked at Minseok who finally spoke. "Remember that we were locked in a laboratory. So it's possoble that they removed our memories," he added. "Then if they removed our memories, they have the solution in returning it. Right?" Zitao questioned. "It's possible. And it's the only anwer we have right now. And we're not even sure if it's true. But we won't get anywhere with just sitting around. We need to get out of this forest. I don't like the look of the man that Kyungsoo flung to the wall. Something tells me that we're still in danger," Yifan said.

"Wait, if we came from there and the sun raised from my right then we came from the south, so we neednto go to the north," Jongin explained. "Ok then let's go. Jongin lead the way."