Chapter 06: Under Attack

Experiment 212: Project EXO

Previously on Experiment 212: Project EXO

"What is it Mark?" Jinyoung asked.

"We're under attack!"

***


"!" Jaebum cursed loudly. Jaebum ran out the house with the others following behind. When they reached the others outside they saw them fighting.

"! They're from the lab!" Jaebum cursed. They saw a panting Dahyun leaning against a tree being protected by the tall girl called Tzuyu. Jinyoung quickly ran to them and helped.

Jaebum joined the others in the fight. The boys looked at each other and nodded. "It's time to try those abilities," Minseok stated.

"Becareful even though they're not using guns those knifes look sharp. Be alert and stay alive," Junmyeon sternly said.

"Luhan, Baekhyun stay back. We still don't know you're abilities. And Jaebum's reaction from earlier doesn't look good," Sehun said. Luhan and Baekhyun nodded, they stayed back and hid on one of the trees where they can still see the fight.

'What does The Dragon even mean?' Yifan asked in his mind. 'The only thing that is clear to me is flight so let's try that.'

Yifan tried concentrating on how to use his flight ability while dodging. A few seconds of concentrating he was suddenly pulled 3 meters above the ground, "What the ?!"

He felt something move on his back when he looked back he saw gigantic dragon wings made of fire, "Woah." He looked down at his opponent that was scowling at him.

Sehun threw his opponents away using his ability to control the wind. Everytime one would get near him he would push them away using his wind. They would hit the trees hard resulting to them fainting.

From the corner of his eyes he can see Jongin teleporting to confuse his own opponent. Once fully confused he deals a heavy blow behind the said opponent.

He looks at the others and see them fighting with the others. Junmyeon and Minseok working together. Jongdae striking his opponents with lightning like a maniac. Chanyeol throwing fireballs everywhere, one almost hitting Sehun.

"Ahhhhhh!" They heard a very familiar voice scream. They all looked back to see what had happened.

They saw a man holding Luhan up by his neck. And Baekhyun being held by another man with a knife on his kneck.

"Luhan!/Baekhyun!" they all shouted at the same time. Sehun made a move to save Luhan but he was suddenly pushed to the ground by a strong force.

"What the?!" he shouted loudly. He looked at the others and saw the others are also pushed to the ground struggling to get up.

They heard a feminine laugh from behind them. Sehun struggled to look at the owner of the voice. He saw a girl with short hair and blue eyes.

"Jeongyeon?! What are you doing?!" Jinyoung shouted from his place on the ground. The girl called Jeongyeon laughed before answering, "It was easy to fool you."

"You little !" Sehun cursed. Jeongyeon glared at him and placed more force on him. But she suddenly staggered and lost a bit of force on him, ", I'm almost at my limit..."

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun who was getting teary eyes. He can see the knife almost cutting Baekhyun's neck. He struggled to stretch out his arm aiming at the person holding Baekhyun. But his arm was suddenly stepped on, "Argh!"

"No no no," another male appeared before his eyes. He looked at the mans eyes and saw blue eyes. He looked at the other men and saw that they also have blue eyes.

Chanyeol tried to fire one fireball even with his arm being stepped on. The man stepping on him scowled, "Maybe this will teach you a lesson." The man suddenly stabbed his hands with a knife resulting him to groan loudly.

"Chanyeol!" he heard Baekhyun shout. "Shut up!" the man holding Baekhyun shout, tightening his hold on the boy. A tear fell on Baekhyuns eye. "Baekhyun..." Chanyeol whispered.

Sehun stared at Luhan who was near fainting. Luhan tried to look at Sehun's eye. They both stretched out an arm as if reaching for each other.

"S-Sehun..."