Chapter 01: The Great Escape

Experiment 212: Project EXO

 

Silence fills the whole room. Only the beeping of the monitors could be heard. Not even a single motion could be seen. A man enters the room, softly shutting the door behind his back. The I.D hanging on his neck reads "Lee Soo Man"

He enters a few codes on the computer and waited until the confirmation is done. When the confirmation appears on the screen a black liquid suddenly enters all the tub. He looks at the bodies one last time and left the room.

A few minutes after the black liquid mixed with the water the bodies started squirming. Suddenly all the cylinders exploded. The bodies falling on broken glass.

One who was numbered 01 and named Junmyeon started getting conscious. He was able to get up although getting wounded at the process. He looked around and saw that a few also started to get conscious. He looked at himself and noticed that he was but what caught his attention was the black number written on his wrist, "01"

"Wh-where are we..? who are you..?" a voice suddenly said. Junmyeon looked at where the voice came from and saw a boy with wide eyes and heart shaped lips. He looked at the boys wrist and saw the number 12. Infrontbof the boy he saw the broken cylinder with the number 12 and the name Kyungsoo written on it. "You are...Kyungsoo?"

The boy slowly nodded but didn't say anything. "My names Junmyeon and I seriously don't know what's happening right now or where we are. But could you help with the others? And we also need clothes..." Junmyeon gave the other a akward smile when he said the last part. The boy nodded and stood up looking around the room for any clothes.

He went to the others who were slowly rising to consciousness. He got to know each one of them, only 2 person left unconscious. After a while of searching they finally found some usable clothes. They were in the middle of putting some clothes on the 2 unconscious boys when the door suddenly opened.

The mans eyes widened not expecting the blys to be out of their cylinders. "! GUARDS!" the man suddenly shouted. "..." Junmyeon muttered not knowing what to do. All he knows is they're in danger. A few guards arrived pointing their guns at them.

The boys stayed still, thinking of what to do. "Get them! Tie them up!" the man in the lab coat suddenly shouted. The guards ran up to them ready to tie them up. The boys got ready to fight back. But before the guards could reach them an invicible force suddenly pushed them back.

The mans eyes widened but a small smile was making it's way into his lips, "Which one of you did that?! Get them! We can't let them leave! Use the tranquilizers if you need to! It worked...it worked..." The man was muttering to hiself, looking like a crazy maniac.

The guards readied their guns with tranquilizer bullets. One of them pointed at Junmyeon who was holding one of the unconscious boys. The guard fired the bullet but the boy with platinum blond hair who Junmyeon knew as Sehun placed his body infront of them. One hand outstretched prepared to be hit by the bullet.

Except the bullet never came. The moment Sehun outstretched his hand a strong wind pushed the guards back the tranquilizer bullet hitting one of the guards on the neck. Sehun's eyes widened and looked at his hands.

Sehun looked back at Junmyeon who looked like he was in a daze. The others were to awstruck too say anything. Junmyeon was woken up from his daze when the guards started standing up. "Sehun can you do it again?" he asked.

"I'm not sure but I'll try..." Sehun answered. He looked at the guards again. He took a deep breath and waved his hands in pushing motion. Suddenly a strong wind pushed the guards to the walls, trapping them. The man in the lab coat suddenly started laughing maniacally. The blys looked at him in pure fear. It took him a while too calm down. But when he did he suddenly attacked Sehun, choking him.

Junmyeon's eyes widened, not expecting the man to suddenly attack. He tried to pry the man away from Sehun with the help of others. But the guards were no longer trapped by the wind so they didn't know what to do.

The guards were closing up to them and Sehun is losing his consciousness. Kyungsoo looked at Sehun who was losing his consciousness. With saving the other in mind he grabbed the mans arm and with all his might tried to throw the man off Sehun. Which shockingly worked. The man was thrown across the room hitting the wall and leaving a dent there. The guards looked scared at what happened and left the room calling for back-up.

Sehun coughed a few times before signalling that he was okay. He thanked Kyungsoo and asked how he did that. Kyungsoo just looked at his hands and answered, "I don't know..."

"We have to get out off here. Before the guards get here again," Junmyeon said. "And how do we do that? The guards are most probably outside" the boy numbered 88 and named Jongin questioned. "I'm not sure myself. But let's start by getting out off this room."

Sehun carried one of the unconscious boys and the other was carried by Chanyeol, a tall man with big ears he was numbered 61 if Junmyeon remembered correctly. With the boys on their back they went out of the room. They saw the guards coming from the other side of the hall. They all nodded at each other and started running.

They kept on running until they reached a door. The moment they opened it they were shocked. The building that they were in is built inside a big dark forest. They looked back and saw that the guards were closing in. "Enter the forest in pairs. Try not to get too far away from each other. Hide in the trees as much as possible," Junmyeon said and they entered the dark forest.

Junmyeon went in with Yixing, Jongin with Kyungsoo, Chanyeol with one off the unconscious boys on his back, A boy named Yifan with another named Tao, Minseok with Jongdae, and finally Sehun with the unconscious boy.

Jongin & Kyungsoo
They have run a few meters before ducking behind the trees. They could hear the guards getting awat from them. When they could no longer hear them, Jongin let out a sigh of relief.

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo who was clinging too him while looking around. "So... How did you do that?" he suddenly asked. Kyungsoo looked at him suprise and confusion written on his face. 'cute...what the?! Jongin now is not the time!'

Jongin coughed a little and talked again, "You know...throwing the man across the room. It looked like you threw him hard. Well it did leave a dent on the wall..." Kyungsoo nodded a little and answered, "Right...that...I'm not really sure...It just kind of happened..."

Jongin nodded in understanding. Thinking for a few moments before speaking again, "Well let's try to meet up with the others." He took Kyungsoo's hand in his and started too lead the way.

"Ummm, do you even know where we're going?"

"Not really. But my instincts say to go that way so..."

Kyungsoo looked at him in amazement before shaking his head. Noting the fact that their hands fit perfectly with each other.

Yifan & Zitao
The two now sit on a large tree root after fighting with a few guards who have caught up too them. Zitao's head on Yifan's shoulder.

"Ge I'm scared. I feel like there's ghost in this forest," Zitao whined. Yifan chuckled and shook his head, "The heck? You weren't scared with the guards we were fighting with earlier but you're afraid of ghost?"

Zitao only whined more and hid his face on Yifan's neck, causing Yifan to laugh. "Ge! I'm serious!" Zitao whined and started hitting Yifan's arm. Yifan only chuckled, "Alright...Let's go. We need to meet up with the others."

Yifan led the way with Zitao clinging unto the man's back. Unable to see the small smile that made it's way on Yifan's lips.

Jongdae & Minseok
Their backs pressed againts the trees, calming theirselves after the long run. Minseok looked at Jongdae and saw that the boy was about too fall asleep.

Minseok shaked him lightly a smile on his lips, "Hey, wake up. Now's not the time to sleep." Jongdae jolted awake and gave Minseok a smile. "Sorry...just...too tired from all the running."

Minseok just shook his head, "Come on. Let's go find the others." He stood up amd stretched his limbs. "Do...do you think the others are okay?"
he heard the other ask.

Minseok pondered for a moment before answering, "They're fine. I'm sure off it. Don't worry about it okay? Let's just find them." Jongdae nodded a little before standing up, worry still evident on his face. Minseok shook his head and ruffled the boys hair. Jongdae looked at him with a small smile before latching hiself on the others arm.

Sehun & unconscious boy 1 (A/N:like seriously I still haven't mentioned his name so let's call him that)
Sehun have been walking around for awhile now. The guards lost their way when they entered the forest. But he was still on guard just incase a guard suddenly found him.

The boy on his back was unexpectedly light. Too light if you ask him. He still didn't the boys name. Not one off them knows the boys name. They have forgotten to look at the boys name on the cylinder that he came from.

He looks at the boys wrist to see the number written on it but he doesn't find any. He remembers Junmyeong telling him that they all have numbers on their wrist. He looks at his and sees the number 94 on his wrist. This got him confused. Where's the number on the boys wrist.

But before he can even think about it he hears foot steps. He looks around ready to fight incae it was an enemy. He looked at where the noises came from and saw a silhouette. He was about to attack until a the ma spoke, "Woah man! chill! It's me!"

He looked carefully and saw Chanyeol carrying the other boy on his back. He breathed a sigh of relief and thanked the heavens he didn't attack.

Chanyeol & Unconscious boy 2 (A/N: Damn...)
The boy on his back was extremely feminine. He discovered this as he was walking around the forest. He could feel the boys body the was pressed to his back. The boy was thin, like a girls body. And he have looked at boys face a lot of times. He looked extremely feminine with the small lips and long eyelashes.

But the boys name was still unknown. And Chanyeol wamted too know if the boys name was as feminine as he looks. He also wanted to mnow why the boy still haven't woken up. He wanted to hear the boys voice. Somehow...he was drawn to the boy that he carries on his back. He doesn't know if it's the boys femininity or just the boy itself.

As he pomders for a moment he catches a glimpse off one off the boys. If he isn't mistaken the boys name was Sehun. The one who controls the wind. 'How did he even do that?'

He walks closer, his steps making sounds. When he noticed that Sehun was about to attack him he spoke, "Woah man! chill! It's me!"

He saw the boy lower his guard and released a sigh of relief. He joined the other boy in finding the others while still wondering why he was drawn to the boy his back.

Junmyeon & Yixing
The two have run for quite a long time. Even wounding theirselves on the braches off plants. They slowed down for when they have were certain that the guards weren't behind them anymore.

Yixing looks at Junmyeon and sees that the other was wounded badly at his arm. He holds the other his unwounded arm, "You're wounded. And it's deep we have to fix that before you get infected." Junmyeon shakes head and says, "I'm alright. No need to fix it. Amd we need to find the others." He makes a move to start walking again but the other wouldn't budge.

"I told you I'm fine. We can fix that later," Junmyeon sighs. Yixing doesn't look pleased, and makes a move to touch the wound. And when his fingers grazed the others wound, his fingers started glowing which suprised the two.

The wound started closing, healing itself. The two looked at each other and back at the wound. When the glow disappeared the wound also disappeared. Like it wasn't even there in the first place.

"What the..?" Junmyeon muttered. Yixing couldn't even utter a word. Too shocked at what happened. "What the is going on with us..."
Junmyeon whispers. They stay silent for awhile.

it took a few minutes before Junmyeon spoke again, "Le..Let's worry about this later. Let's find the others first." Yixing only nodded and followed Junmyeon.

After a few minutes of walking they found Minseok and Jongdae who were talking softly. They arrived at a clearing where they found Kyungsoo and Jongin. In the they decided too wait for the others at the clearing.

They stayed silent, only the their breathing, a few insects, and the sound of the wind could be heard. Minseok have laid down and looking up at the night sky, the others just sitting around.

They heard footsteps coming from the forest. Kyungsoo stood up getting ready. They saw Sehun and Chanyeol still carrying the boys. They calmed down and sat again. The two placed the two boys softly at the grass. "Junmyeon hyung. Remember the thing you told me about the numbers on our wrist?" Sehun suddenly asked.

The others looked at Sehun curious on why he was bringing up the numbers on their wrist. "Yeah...What about it?"

"Well, earlier I checked his wrist and didn't see anything."

Junmyeon looked confused for a moment before checking the boy. He looked at the boys wrist confirming what Sehun said. He also looked at the other boys wrist and saw nothing, "What the..."

Junmyeon looked at Sehun confusedly who just stared at him. Silence covered them once again. Junmyeon pondering on the things that have been happening. Yifan and Zitao arroved a little later. Yifan complaining about Zitao being a scaredy cat. But he immidiately shut up when he noticed the tense atmosphere.

Junmyeon looked around and noticed that they were complete. "We're all here now..."

"Now what..?"