Chapter 05: Lab Files

Experiment 212: Project EXO

Previously on Experiment 212: Project EXO

"I feel like something bad is going to happen," Luhan whispered back. Sehun ruffled Luhans hair and said, "Don't worry I'm here."

They followed Jaebum and Dahyun back to their said home. Wondering what will happen.


***
Luhan looks at Baekhyun and sees that he also have a worried look. Luhan clings onto Sehun and breathes in. He has this weird feeling in his stomach that he can't explain.

"Dahyun use clones to patrol the area," Jaebum told Dahyun.

"Understood appa," Dahyun answered. She created multiple clones and sent them on different ways.

"How will she know if one of her clones are hurt?" Junmyeon asked.

"I feel it inside me, I can feel where they're hurt but it's not that strong," Dahyun answered instead of Jaebum.

"Okay we're here," Jaebum said, stopping infront of a big tree. He knocked on the tree with certain pattern, then it moved and created a hole with stairs leading down.

"Welcome to our home..." Jaebum stated.

When they went down they saw a well furnished house created using nature. They looked around and saw that it was bigger than they thought it would be.

A man approached them with a smile, "So who are the guest?"

Jaebum approached the man and kissed him on the cheek, "They're also from the lab. They escaped a few days ago. Guys this is Jinyoung their so called mother and well my boyfriend."

The boys introduced theirselves once again.

"So you see, they need a place to stay for a while..." Jaebum told Jinyoung.

"That's no problem. We're willing to help the escapees of the lab. As long you don't do anything wrong to us ofcourse," Jinyoung said.

"Youngjae! We need rooms!" Jinyoung shouted. A cute boy approached Jinyoung and asked, "Where do you need them?"

Jinyoung pointed to a spot. The boy called Youngjae looked at the boys and said, "For 12 then."

He raised both his hands and did waving gestures. The walls suddenly moves making a room for twelve people. He waved a couple more and vines suddenly crawled from out of nowhere, covering the soil wall with vines.

He waved again and 12 lumps of soil raised from the ground creating a bed like figure.

"Okay that's enough Youngjae, thank you for your help. And go call find Bambam, the boys needs clothes and bed sheets. He's probably with Mark," Jinyoung told Youngjae.

Youngjae nodded but faced the boys first. "Hi, I'm 7 - 17 Youngjae nice to mee you," he introduced then went to find Dahyun.

"This will be your room, it's not done yet so you'll have to wait. For the mean while. Let's continue the talk?" Jaebum said.

Jaebum led them to a table and let them sit. He offered them water and they began to talk. A tall girl approached them holding 5 books.

"Thank you Tzuyu," Jaebum said.

"What's that?" Zitao asked. "This are lab files. Sana, one of our girls took this," Jaebum explained.

"How did she do that? It's dangerous inside the lab," Minseok asked, a bit worried.

"She can turn invisible. Before escaping she decided to take it. We might have some information here about you guys."

Jaebum flipped through the files slowly, "Here it is. Experiments without the unit number have inborn abilities. They only have experiment numbers on their wrist. Their inborn abilities are more powerful than the experimented ones. We are studying how to copy their abilities to others, with the same strength. We are also trying to brainwash them. The inborn ones are more difficult to brainwash."

Jaebum flipped to the next page. The next pages consisted of information about the experimented people.

00 Wu Yifan/Kris Wu
Project EXO

The Dragon
Flight


01 Kim Junmyeon
Project EXO

Water Manipulator
Blood Control


10 Zhang Yixing

"Wait, there's no 4 or 7?" Jongdae asked.

"Apparently no. Why?"

"Baekhyun and Luhan are 4 and 7," Jongdae answered. Jaebum pondered for a moment, "I'll check later."

10 Zhang Yixing
Project EXO

Healer
Nature Controller

12 Do Kyungsoo
Project EXO

Advanced Strength/Super Strength
Earth Manipulator

21 Kim Jongdae
Project EXO

Lightning
Electric

61 Park Chanyeol
Project EXO

The Phoenix
Fire Manipulator

68 Huang Zitao
Project EXO

Advanced Time Manipulation

88 Kim Jongin
Project EXO

Space Traveler/Teleportation

94 Oh Sehun
Project EXO

Wind/Air Manipulator

99 Kim Minseok
Project EXO

Frost
Ice
Freeze


"That's it?" Junmyeon asked. "Well, Chanyeol and Sehun's has something else written but it's on a different language so I can't read it. The rest are different projects, like Project: Bigbang and Project: Red Velvet," Jaebum explained.

"How about Baekhyun and Luhan? Why aren't they listed there?"Chanyeol asked.

"I'm not sure," Jaebum said. He took Luhan's wrist to check for his number but was suprised when he saw none, "Where's his number?"

"It's on my neck," Luhan answered. he tilted his head back to show the number on his neck.

Jaebum had let go of Luhan's wrist with wide eyes. "Y-you're-"

"Jaebum! Jinyoung!" someone called. Jinyoung went out of their kitchen and looked at Jaebum with a questioning look.

A panting man came, he was tall and a bit on the skinny side but not too skinny.

"What is it Mark?" Jinyoung asked.

"We're under attack!"