Chapter 25 bonus

Is Love In The Air?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months have passed and the little box holding the beautiful ring has been burning a hole in my bedside table drawer. I want to ask him the most important question and plan on doing so tonight. 

 

Luhan my amazing boyfriend has been working hard these past few months with it being Christmas. People are all flying home to spend the holidays with loved ones from across the other side of the world. He was quite emotional one night when I came home to find him out on our large balcony under a duvet in front of the fire crying. It turned out he got emotional on a flight from Canada to Korea when he got speaking to a woman who told him she was on her way home to see her family for the first time in 5 years. Her grandfather wasn't doing too well and they said this Christmas might be his last. He sobed in my arms telling me the story as I held him all night even when he cried himself to sleep.

 

Today is Christmas eve and it will be the first time I have seen him in 2 weeks as he was on the longhaul flights. Arriving home early I drag in the real Christmas tree I bought and place it in its stand. With it being our first Christmas together I want to make it special. We decided to wait and decorate it together after buying the baubbles and decorations for it a few weeks ago.

 

Heading to our bedroom I strip off and have a nice hot shower making myself look decent for my man. Once I have finished my shower and shaved I open the wardrobe and pull out the Christmas Pj's that he wants us both to wear. Laughing at them as I throw them on our bed the red fluffy fabric with little white deers and Christmas trees scattered all over them. Sliding on the bottoms I smile at just how soft they are. Grabbing the top I pull it over my head and slide my arms into the sleeves only to see how ridiculous I look and how small it is. Looking at the other one on the bed I think maybe I took his one by mistake till I realise the tops are both the same size. Did luhan get the same size tops on purpose as he always said from day one he likes me in just my bottoms with no top. Laughing I pull the top off put it away leaving his laying on the bed ready for him. 

 

Heading back to the kitchen as I dim the lights around the apartment and turn on some soft music I unpack the bags of drinks and goodies I bought for us. Seeing the santa hat I bought I pop it onto my head before checking myself in the mirror. He will flip when he sees me like this I smile before unpacking the rest of the groceries. 

 

Once everything is put away and the table is set for dinner I set out the tree decorations making sure everything is ready for him when he gets home. 

 

Ding ding 

 

I grab my phone seeing a message from him making me smile from ear to ear. 

 

I just landed baby and I won't be much longer, I love you so so much and I hope your wearing your cute pj's 🦌

 

I love you too sweetheart I can't wait to see you, I wish you would have let me pick you up from the airport and yes I have my deer pj's on 😘 

 

Don't be silly baby I can drive myself home and good I can't wait to see them on you 

 

I hope they won't be on me for long 😉😉  please drive safe.

 

Cheeky about the pj's and baby I will be fine driving I will take my time and I will be in your arms soon. Talk soon 

 

Ok my baby be safe and I will see you soon 

 

Smiling at just how adorable he is and  at just how lucky I am to have a guy like him I head to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of wine as I bring it into the bedroom with me. Sitting on the side of the bed I take the little box from my bedside table drawer. Putting the glass on the table I open the box and smile seeing the ring I bought months ago. Taking a deep breath as I feel butterflies flying around my stomach like crazy making me more nervous as tonight I will ask him finally to be mine for life. 

 

Looking around the room trying to think of ways to ask him. I get an idea. Hurrying out towards the Christmas tree baubles I pull a ribbon from one of them and tie it to the ring. Smiling to myself I place the ring on the fire place behind a picture till the time is right. 

 

Luhan pov

 

"Cece another year of Christmas flights is over finally" I let out a sigh as we walk through the airport towards the main doors. 

 

"Hey its not all over yet the people that arrived have to head back home and what's the odds they will be on our plane" Cece says bursting my happy bubble. "Cece why did you have to say that?" I pout at her as she giggles and hugs me. "I'm sorry, let me change the subject are you all ready for your first Christmas with the boss..... I mean Sehun" she smiles making me laugh back at her and how she teases me none stop now about being with the boss. 

 

"Yes I am ready and please hush up not everyone knows" I give her a nudge as we continues walking. "So have you got Lay something for Christmas now you guys are finally dating". She looks at me with a cheeky smile. "I am his gift, you can't buy me in a shop" she bursts out laughing as I just shake my head. "What, are you just going to wrap yourself up and place a bow on your head?" I but as always Cece has a good reply. 

 

"Excuse me what do you mean wrap myself up, I told you I am his present so I will be with just a big red bow that you tie around your body" she wiggles her eyes as me as I stop and look at her in shock. "Are you serious?" I look at her as she continues walking. "Yep" she says while swaying her hips towards the main door. "You dirty little....." I stop myself and just laugh at how much they have liked eachother for so long and finally they decided to give it a try after her playing so hard to get but not so hard to get now being Christmas. 

 

Arriving at the main door Lay pulls up right beside us beeping his car. " Hey beautiful I missed you so so much" he shouts getting out of the car and running to Cece picking her up and kissing her like he needs it to survive. "OK I'm gonna go this way" I excuse myself and move quickly away from the two love birds before they start making love or something right in front of me. 

 

"Luhan where you going?" I hear Cece shout as I turn back to see her trying to get lay to stop kissing her for a second. "Home to my man, Merry Christmas" I blow her a kiss as lay hurries her into the car. Reaching mine I put my case in the back of my car and climb in turning on some Christmas tunes. 

 

My favourite song Driving home for Christmas comes on making me turn it up loud as I head out into traffic to get home to my man. 

 

***

 

Parking my car I head straight up to the penthouse all excited to see my man, and nervous about giving him my present. The lift arrives and the doors open as I see him standing at our bare Christmas tree looking towards me with the pj bottoms we bought on him and no top which makes me stop in my tracks at how ing y he is especially with the santa hat on. "Sweetheart" he walks towards me as I drop my bag and run wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him. "I've missed you so much" I nearly cry out but hold it back. "Oh god I have missed you too sweetheart so so much, it hasn't been the same without you. The bed is cold, no little kisses to wake me up in the morning and just no you" he smiles hugging me tight as I look up into his eyes as he kisses my cheeks. 

 

" I have missed you so much too baby. No strong arms to hold me when I come home, my bed was also cold without you, no little kisses along my neck to make me giggle when you get needy at night" I kiss his lips softly letting out a little moan. "I just want to take you to bed right now and snuggle you all night and smother you in kisses" he hugs me tight more making me so happy I am home and back in his arms. "Let me go shower and we can do what we planned and then later you can take me to bed" I move away from him and head to our bedroom stripping off my clothes along the way dropping them along the floor leaving a trail behind me. 

 

"Hey no fair your teasing me" he shouts after me as I stand the end of the hallway in just my shirt nothing else. Opening the top few buttons as I stare at him down the other end of the hallway I see his eyes get bigger with hunger. Turning with my back to him I slide my shirt slowly off my shoulders and down my arms looking over my shoulder at him I wink and drop it to the floor showing him my . 

 

"Oh " he says as I hurry into our bedroom giggling. "You teasing me and your only home" he smiles as he enters the bedroom walking closer to me. "You are so beautiful" he takes my hand and pulls me closer locking our lips together in a heated kiss. I want to make love to him right now as its been two weeks but I planned our night an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter