Chapter 15

Is Love In The Air?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up the next morning to the bouncing of Cece on my bed. I move my leg and send her falling onto the end huffing. "why are you waking me up for?" I cover my head with a pillow as she jumps on me shouting something. I remove the pillow so I can hear her. "you got a bunch of flowers outside and im so so jealous" she climbs off my bed and runs out of the room. Dragging my lazy tired out of bed I follow her out to the sitting room and there sitting on the table is a bunch of red roses in a love heart shaped box with a bow tied around the box.

"Where did they come from?" I reach out to the small white envelope attached to them. Opening it and pulling out the card it reads:

Hey baby hope you have a great day 

Sehun

x

I begin to blush I have never got anything like this before. " Fleurs De Paris flowers oh my god they smell amazing " Cece sniffs them smiling up at me. "Your one lucky guy" she smiles as lay creeps up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist while kissing her cheek. " Are you going to tell us what happened last night?" Lay questions me  falling onto the sofa while pulling Cece down with him making her laugh as she pushes him away.

"Long story short he asked me to be with him"  I tell them as Cece starts screaming like a school girl. "I hope you said yes" she sits up on the sofa smiling from ear to ear. Walking into the kitchen ignoring her as she follows me in. "Tell me you said yes Lulu" she pouts while I turn on the coffee machine. 

"I haven't given him an answer yet, I kinda told him I would think about it". Sitting at our small coffee table in the kitchen I watch Cece ever so carefully walk closer to me like she is ready to pounce. "Its a bit late to be playing hard to get now when you gave him your 20 mins into our flight to paris" she hugs me around my shoulder from behind kissing my cheek. "Hey its wasn't 20mins into our flight more like an hour and you told me to go for it , plus I kind of wanted to but I didn't think things would go this fast and that I would........." I look towards her as she carefully sits on the chair beside me  "You have fallen for him haven't you?" she slowly starts to smile as her eyes get wider showing her chocolate brown eyes, now I know why Lay always says he gets lost in them. " Yeah I kinda have" I blush as she jumps up from the chair hopping and jumping all over our small kitchen making me smile.

 

"What have I missed" Lay walks into the kitchen and over to the coffee machine pouring out three cups of coffee. " Just that Lulu here has fallen for his boss badly and wont tell him" Cece takes her coffee from him and sits back down. "haha I knew that already" Lay laughs while walking out of the kitchen leaving us both to stare at each other. 

 

"Wait how did you know that?" I hurry after him as he plops down onto the sofa while Cece snuggles into his side. " The day I came home and you where crying on your bed, I knew then you had fallen in love with him" he smiles before kissing the top of Cece's head making her giggle. I think for a minute 'am I actually in love with him after such a short time?'. "I don't know what to do" I huff out before I fall onto the chair the other side of Lay as he hugs me close. Moving me back so he can look at me he smiles " You don't need to tell him yet how you feel" I snuggle back into him as Cece snuggles in the other the side. I quickly jump up from the sofa making them jump with fright from my quick movement.

 

"Lulu what's wrong?" Cece questions me before standing up to comfort me. "I can't be with my boss, I don't need to think about it, if I was to get with him now everyone would think I only want him for his money now that he is the new CEO" I feel my heart break in my chest, I do like Sehun and I do want to be with him but that's all ruined now because of what people will think. I let out a quick burst of tears before covering my mouth as I begin to cry that much that I cant control it. I turn around and hurry to my bedroom closing the door behind me locking it as I fall to the floor with my back to the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter