Chapter 24

Is Love In The Air?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months have passed and Luhan and I have been getting on really well, that well that I am going to ask him to move in with me. Yes I know it has only been two months but we feel so comfortable with each other. He has relaxed with me more and now and again holds my hand in public which makes me laugh and him blush. I pull up to his apartment feeling rather nervous about tonight. He thinks we are just having a movie night in my place but little does he know I am going to ask him one of the important questions in a relationship. 

I watch as he runs towards my car with a big smile on his face hugging his favourite pillow as he opens the car door throwing his stuff in the back before climbing in the front passenger seat beside me. "Hey baby" I say as he leans over kissing me before putting on his seatbelt. "So what movie are we gonna watch tonight?" He looks at me all excited as I start the car and start the drive to my place. "I was thinking maybe we could watch a horror or maybe a romantic comedy" I turn to look at him as he shakes his head. "I really don't wanna watch a horror" he says with a pout making me grab his hand holding it as we drive which he loves that we can do now since I changed my car. "How about you pick the movie then" I see him smile as he begins to think.

We arrive at my place which I'm hoping will be ours soon if he gives me his answer. Getting out of the car he grabs his bag and pillow as I get all the candy and drinks we asked me to pick up earlier from the boot of the car as we head inside.

"Why don't you get changed first while I get the bowls for the candy"I tell him as he gets up on his tiptoes and kisses my lips quickly before leaving to head to the bedroom to change. Grabbing some bowls I pour out some popcorn and head inside setting out everything.

"Oh my god Sehun, this is just perfect" he squeels as he runs towards me I  thought, but passes me by giggling as he jumps on the sofa drooling at all the goodies on the table. "Did you just run past me to get to the candy?" I look at him trying not to laugh as he blushes putting a marshmallow into his mouth. "No" he mumbles with his mouth full as I turn to head to my bedroom to get changed. Let's play him at his game he only wants candy fine by me let's tease this little one.

Reaching my bedroom I strip off all my clothes and pull on a pair of black tracksuit bottoms nothing else and head out into the sitting room as I see him flicking through the Movies. Grabbing a lollipop from the table "See anything you want to watch?" I ask him as he looks up from the TV staring at me as I put the lollipop in my mouth and fall onto the sofa beside him as he nearly drools.

"Eh..... No..... No not really" he quickly turns away and looks at the TV. I can tell by his breathing now he is nervous so I keep going on with my teasing to see how long till he cracks. "Will we watch Dirty Dancing, the note book or something else?" he doesn't turn to look at me as I try so hard to not laugh. "I don't mind a bit of Dirty Dancing it's an old classic" I whisper close to his ear as I reach for a drink making him close his eyes and let out a soft whimper.

He turns it on as we sit back and watch it. I've seen the movie before so I know all the parts so I decide to watch him and comment on a few parts of the movie making him throw my a daggered look to hush up. I head to the kitchen and grab the ice cream just before the scene of the movie starts. Sitting back down I pop the lid off and dig the spoon in as I sit back and watch him blush like hell. "You know she a in this and he is gonna take it from her" I tell him as he looks back at me with a frown on his face making me shut up. He sits back in the sofa and moves closer to me as I try ignore him and keep eating the ice cream. "Isn't he being so romantic dancing before they sleep together" the words are only out of my mouth when a cushion hits my face knocking the spoon and dropping the ice cream onto my stomach.

"I told you to hush, your impossible to watch movies with" he says making me feel bad now. "I'm sorry baby, I just seen you blushing and wanted to break the tension" I put the ice cream down and my fingers before I grab him tickling him as I see him with a pouting face. "Get off, your ruining the movie" he squirms under me trying to break free.

Getting up from the sofa I hold my hand out towards him. "Come here and I will show you how to Dirty Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter