Chapter 16

Is Love In The Air?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Placing my wash bag in my case I finally have my bag packed for my flight to Singapore. Zipping it up and placing it standing up near my bedroom door. I throw on my hoodie since I'm just going to chill for the rest of the day I decided just to throw on a pair of tracksuit bottoms and head to the kitchen to make myself some lunch or pray that Lay or Cece has made some.

I hear Cece shout lunch will be ready soon as I walk down the hall. I plop my on the sofa hugging a cushion as I flick through the channels on the TV hoping to find something to watch. 

The buzzer for the door goes making me shout for one of the others to answer it as I continue to watch some strange program about ancient aliens that they think landed on earth years ago. 

"Luhan your not wearing that are you" Cece hurries out from the kitchen  shouting at me as she reaches the buzzer. 

"Hello?" 

"Yes come on up" she speaks into the handset while pressing the buzzer to let our visitor in. 

"You might want to change" She looks at me nervously making me throw a pillow at her "I don't want to get dressed I'm relaxing before I have to get ready for our flight later" I lay further back on the sofa resting my legs up on it too as I close my eyes. 

A knock comes to the door as Cece nervously answers it. 

"Hello come in" I hear her say before closing the door. 

"Lulu say hello" she says to me as I just put my hand up and wave not even bothering to look at who it is. Its probably just her friend she use to try set me up with before, but right now I'm so not interested. 

"Is that how you greet your guests" that y voice I've heard before makes me jump straight up off the couch making me regret my choice of clothing. 

"Wh..... What are you doing here Sehun?" I look at him puzzled as he returns the same look. 

"You said you changed your mind about lunch" his smile starts to slowly fade from his face.

"I didn't......... Cece tell me you had nothing to do with this?" I look at her as a red blush sweeps across her face making her look down. 

"Cece what have you done?" Lay says as he  joins us in the sitting room rubbing a towel through his damp hair. 

"I..... I thought he..... could just go for lunch.... take a chance" she whispers the last part while bowing her head. 

"Cece get into the bedroom now I want to talk to you" Lay takes her by the arm and leaves us alone. 

"I'm sorry I thought you changed your mind" he smiles his beautiful smile making me blush and smile back. 

"She must have texted you when I went into the shower the little witch" I begin to laugh as he continues to smile at me 

"Since I'm here do you want to grab some lunch?" he leans his head to the side smirking at me making my stomach flutter. Should I really go, I did tell him earlier I didn't want to, but now he is here looking all y in his suit trousers, a white shirt rolled up at the sleeve with the first two buttons open. I feel my mouth water taking in his beauty. 

"Ok, just let me get changed" I smile before running to my room to get ready. I have no idea what to wear. I pull all my clothes out of the wardrobe one at a time while throwing the ones that don't make the cut straight to the floor. 

I finally decide on a pair of  blue jeans, white t-shirt with a light olive colour jacket over it. I grab some hair product and quickly style my hair before rushing back out to see him sitting on the sofa texting on his phone. He looks up as I enter looking me up and down. 

"You look nice" he smiles before standing up from the sofa "shall we go?" he asks me while tossing his car keys in his hand. 

"Sure" I smile before slipping on my shoes and heading out the door he holds open for me as we head down to his car. 

 

 

The walk down the stairs is quite as I sence tension. Quickly I think of something to say "did you drive yourself?" I ask him as he starts to laugh while tossing his car keys in the air and catching them. "No I locked my driver in the car so I could come and get you" I stop on the stairs looking at him in shock. 

"I'm joking, course I drived, don't need my driver all the time" he laughs before holding the door to the lobby open for me as we step outside. 

Reaching the car he holds my door open ushering me inside. "I can hold open a door myself  you know" I laugh while climbing in making him close it and hurry around. 

"I know you can but I'm a gentleman, I like some things old school" he winks at me before we head off for lunch. 

Arriving at a little small restaurant tucked in between two very large buildings he parks the car as we head inside. 

"This place is huge inside" I look around in awe as I follow him to our table. We reach two glass door opening up to what looks like a giant garden with white tables scattered all over the place and along the back wall are beautiful cherry blossom trees in full bloom. I catch my breath and admire the beauty of all the colours. 

"It's beautiful isn't it" Sehun smiles holding out my chair for me to sit before he takes a seat himself. 

"It really is, you would never think it was this big on the inside when it's so small outside" I continue to look around as a waitress hands us our menus before leaving. 

"Well you should never judge a book by its cover" he smiles at me and I can sence that was aimed at me in more ways then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter