Chapter 22

Is Love In The Air?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up feeling the warmth of big strong arms holding me tight, I lift my head slowly to see Sehun softly sleeping. I lay my head back down and enjoy this moment hoping it never ends. "Morning Beautiful" I hear his morning voice crack as I look up at him. "Good Morning, boss" I smile at him as he flips me onto my back leaning over me. "What have I told you about calling me boss?" his hand slides down to my waist tickling me making me squirm like a little worm on the bed. "Please.... stop" I try push him off as he now begins to kiss my neck sending chills down my body. "No more calling me Boss" he looks deep in my eyes running his fingers through my hair. "Ok ok.... I promise, but can you get off me, I need to pee". He rolls onto his back resting his hand behind his head looking like some sort of god laying there with the bed sheet just covering his private parts. I find myself drooling at the sight as I run into the bathroom.

"Baby I need to go the office today; do you want to come with me, or have you plans?" he shouts in after me as I finish up my morning routine. I glance in the mirror and see the pure horror of my hair and face. 'Omg', I mumble to myself as I turn the tap on. Cupping some water in my hands I splash some on my face trying to make myself look human. Finding a hairbrush close by, I run it through my hair as I hurry back inside to see him still laying there. "Ah look at you, did you really go in there to make yourself up a bit?" I blush and nod as I walk closer to the bed as he sits up hanging his legs over the edge. "Come here to me" he reaches out and pulls me by my arm making me stand between his legs. "Baby I don't care how you look in the morning. I love your red puffy cheeks and bed head. Don't forget we spent the night in Paris together after we first made love". He runs his hand up my cheek pulling me closer for a kiss.

"Made Love?" I find myself blushing at his words. "Yes baby, I don't see us having or ing I see us making love" he locks his lips with mine softly kissing me as he pulls me down laying me on my back as he settles between my legs. "Luhan you are so beautiful" he begins to kiss my neck making me moan out. "I'm not free today, I promised I would go shopping with Cece and Lay". He moves back from my neck so he can look at me. "Oh, so your blowing off your new boyfriend for shopping, I see how it is" he moves his hands down my body tickling me again as I scream out for him to stop. "Its not the right time to be seen with my boss yet, we agreed Sehun" I whisper feeling sad towards him. "Baby I am just teasing you, go have fun with your friends we can meet later if you like?" he climbs off me standing totally looking down at me laying on the bed. Leaning up on my arms I can't help but look up and down his body seeing all the curves in the right places. The v shape he has leading down to his amazing is starting to do things to my body.

"Like what you see?" he teases me as he starts to climb over me making me go all shy again. "Look at me baby, don't hide your beautiful eyes" he pulls my hands away, as he pins them over my head and begins to attack my lips with kisses making me wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer. "Well since I wont see you till later, I better get as much as I can of you before I have to leave for work" he says before he lines his up with my opening and makes love to me.
 

***
 

Driving home to my place I can't help but smile at Sehun getting annoyed that he still can't touch my leg while driving yet. Seeing his sadness I reach over and place my hand on his thigh making him look away from the road ahead to just smile and wink at me. "I swear I am getting that dam car soon, I can not drive without touching my baby" he returns his eyes to the road again as we pull up to my apartment. Turning off the engine he unclips his seatbelt and moves closer kissing me on the lips. "Can we meet later tonight?" he cups my cheeks looking at me. "Yeah i'd love too" I grab his face and kiss him with passion making him pull away in shock trying to catch his breath. "Baby you are gonna give me a hard on before I go to work" he leans closer kissing me with pure softness making me melt in the passenger seat. " We can continue this later beautiful, now go have fun shopping while I go to work with a hardon. Opening the car door he hurries around to my side. "Come on beautiful" he says holding out his hand for me. Taking it he pulls me out of the car pinning me against it making me gasp at his sudden movement. Kissing my lips again softly before making his way across my jaw to my neck making me let out a moan. 

'"Hey Cece, I think we need to disinfect the drive way" I hear lay laugh out as Sehun pulls away laughing. "Ill pick you up later after I finish work" he whispers before kissing me on the lips. Walking away he gets back into his car as I can finally peal my melted off it so he can drive home. Walking towards my apartment lay continues to mock me by blowing kisses as he takes bags out of his car making me realise I left my case in Sehun's car. I turn really quick to see him pull off before I can say anything.

"So I take it you guys made up?" he closes his car and walks towards me placing his arm around my shoulder. "Yes we made up, Is Cece awake yet?" I ask him while trying to remove h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter