Chapter 23

Is Love In The Air?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cece's pov

"Ok Lay, can you  slow down  my little legs can't carry me walking this fast" I huff out hurrying behind him as he are walking very fast through the carpark of the shopping mall. He is carrying all our bags in one hand as he searches his pocket for his car keys making me happy as it seems to have slowed his pace down. 

Reaching the car I nearly fall against it trying to catch my breath. "Lay what's the hurry" I look up at him trying to catch my breath as he opens the back door putting our shopping bags  inside. "Just get in the car" he shouts at me making me shocked and rather hurt. "I'd rather walk if your in that sort of a mood" I tell him as I begin to walk away from the car towards the pedestrian exit. "Baby, I'm sorry" he shouts running towards me stopping right in front of me with his hands on my arms. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so rude to you baby, can you come back to the car please?" he smiles that dimple smile. "Stop using your dimple smile to try make things better all the time its not fair " I laugh as he hugs me tight. "We need to find Luhan, he is hurting right now and alone" he pulls away from the hug kissing me on the cheek. "Come baby" he takes my hand as he guides me back to the car opening the door for me to climb inside. 

We pull out into traffic and I notice we are not going in the direction of our apartment at all. I reach my hand onto Lays lap as I see his hand grip the steering wheel so tight that his knuckles are turning white and the veins in his hands are standing out. "Baby, where are we going?" I look towards him waiting till its safe for him to look at me. "To see your boss, Sehun" he quickly looks at me making my heart beat faster in my chest as I can see the anger in his eyes. "Why are we going to see him for, shouldn't we be going to see Luhan first to comfort him?" I lift my hand up and rub it along his cheek as he pulls away from my touch making me rather sad and annoyed that I haven't done anything to him to make him treat me like this.

I turn away and just decide to leave him to what ever it is that is going through his head. All I know is when we get there I hope there are people around to help me incase this ends up into a fight 

We arrive at my company's office building as he parks the car. I turn to look at him as reaches for the handle making me pull him by his arm. "Lay baby, please don't do anything you will regret please" he looks at me and gets out of the car making me pissed off now. I climb out and follow him inside as we take the lift up to the top floor. As the lift opens we head towards the reception area as Sehun's assistant stands up to greet us. "Hello can I help......." he didn't get the words out as Lay barges in the door making a run for Sehun.

Sehun jumps up from his desk putting down his office phone looking at Lay running for him and pinning him by his throat up against  the window overlooking Seoul. "Lay" I shout trying to grab him but I can't seem to pull him off. I turn to see his assistant to try get him to help me but he is on the phone probably calling security. "What the hell is going on?" Sehun pushes Lay away sending him crashing into the desk.

"Your bastard of a ex happened that's what happened" Lay shouts at him as he lunges for Sehun again. "Me and Luhan sorted that out, you guys know that" Sehun pushes him off him again making me shout this time. "BOTH OF YOU SIT THE HELL DOWN NOW" they both turn to look at me as they huff  sitting down fixing themselves. "What the hell is going on in here" Minseok arrives with two other men looking like security. "I'm just about to find out myself" Sehun tells him as he pulls his tie off ing his top button of his shirt.

"Lads you can go now" Minseok says closing the door and walking over to the drink table near Sehun's desk pouring himself a drink. "You wanna pass one of those to me" I tell him as they all look at me with shock. "Oh don't look at me like that, wait till you hear why we are here then you will want one too". Minseok hands me the drink as I take a sip.

"Ok do you both want tell me why you have barged in here and attacked me for something I already sorted out with Luhan?" he looks back and forth between me and Lay as Lay sits up in the chair in front of Sehun's desk. "Your of an ex was in the mall earlier and gave Luhan a little visit, told him if he didn't end it with you he would tell everyone that your both dating". Sehun stands up quickly looking around. "Where is luhan now?" he asks grabbing his jacket and keys from his desk. "We don't know where he is" Lay says . I stand up putting my glass down. "He is on his way to Ireland, he swapped his shift with Taehyung" I tell him as he looks in shock at me. "No he wouldn't just go like that would he?" Sehun turns with his hands through his hair grabbing it tight looking out the window. "Minseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter