Chapter 17

Is Love In The Air?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The flight to Singapore was 6 hours long from Seoul and I have to admit it was the worst, kids screaming couples fighting but most of all, no Sehun.

Since I stepped on the plane I have done nothing but think about him. How much I want to kiss him and feel his embrace. I keep going back to our first time making love and how respectful he was of me and also how gentle he was when he found out when we made love in the plane it was my first time. Everything is perfect with him, he treats me respectfully and is truly romantic, but I can't get rid of this fear of what others think, I will be known as luhan the guy who seduced the CEO.

"Hey excuse me sir" I come back to reality to the voice of an alderly woman smiling up at me. "Could you get me my bag please I can't seem to reach it"

"I'm sorry of course" I reach into the over head compartment and retrieve her small bag and hand it to her.

"Thank you young man, and may I say what ever it is that's bothering you don't be afraid to tell the person what you really feel" she whispers to me so no one can hear.

"How did you know?"  I ask her as she grabs my arm pulling me closer down to her. "I know love when I see it and you have got it bad young man, so tell them whoever they are how you feel" she grabs my hand in hers and gives it a squeeze "life is short you gotta grab it with both hands my dear" she smiles before walking off and joining her husband who is waiting for her as all passengers leave the plane.

As the last passenger leaves the plane, I find a nearby seat and sit down. I can't help but think that elderly lady was right, I really need to tell sehun how I really feel deep down and stop worrying about others.

I finally arrive at my hotel and plop down on my bed. Sehun is on my mind again and I cant seem to shift it. Damn it I need to text him. Getting up and reaching for my case I take my phone from the front pocket and turn it on. After a few minutes of it coming to life it buzzes in my hand with a message.

Opening the message I see it's from Sehun.

I hope you had a safe flight, miss you already  S x

 

I can't help but blush, we've only met and he misses me already, but I can't blame him because I miss him too.

Taking a deep breath I decide to text him back.
 

Landed ok safe and sound just in my hotel resting now till my flight home tomorrow

 

Glad you arrived safely, can we meet for dinner when you get home?

 

I take a few minutes before I reply to him. Should I just go for it and what everyone else says about us like Lay said. I guess I need to start looking and taking care of what I want.

I would love to but maybe the following day after I get some rest.

Of course you will need some time to sleep when you come home, I look forward to seeing you the day after your home then

Yes I will see you then

Ok baby see you then, rest well goodnight x

Goodnight Sehun.

I close my phone and head to the shower with a smile on my face. I can't wait to tell him my proper answer now, I could have told him over the phone but I think it would be better in person. Stepping into the shower my mind drifts off to how I will tell him and what I will wear for dinner.

***

Sehuns pov

"Boss there is someone here to see you" taemin arrives to the door looking worried.

"Who is it and why do you look........" I freeze when I see my ex walk into my office like he owns the room.

"Hey honey" he says as he walks closer towards my desk making me stand up and move back away from him.

"Sir will I call security?" Taemin says with a panicked tone while still holding onto the door as if his life depended on it.

"No taemin, but can you let Minseok know our meeting will be delayed" I tell him as he nods before leaving and closing the door.

"So what has you here Kai?"  I try sound like I'm not trembling on the inside where in fact I am.

"I missed you baby" he stands up and walks closer to me as I walk around my desk away from him.

"Kai I told you we are over"  I try to control my trembling voice as he walks towards my drink table along the far wall pouring himself a drink.

"Oh come on Sehun you know it was a mistake" he smiles his charming smile before taking his glass and sitting on my sofa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter