Chapter 19

Is Love In The Air?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehuns pov

(texting)
 

Morning you 

Morning to you too

Did you sleep ok baby?

I really did eventually, after I told you my answer

Am I still picking you up from the airport later ?

Yes please, I like the idea of being all sneaky haha

Oh you do ,do you ?

Yes I do, Mr Boss man 

Haha boss man, is that my new name now baby?

Maybe yes, so what are you doing this fine beautiful morning?

I'm in work at my office baby, you must be still in bed am I right

Yes I am, I really wish you where here with me if I'm honest

I like how you are a lot more open with me now since you told me your answer, and I wish I was with you too baby but I will see you at the arrivals gate later 

I wish it was now, I hate myself now for telling you my answer

Why would you say that?

Because I didn't get to see your reaction I guess and we didn't have a nice moment with it , I'm sorry I'm just a er for romance

I will make it special when you get home ok, Look baby I'm sorry, I need to go back to work so I will see you later at 5 at the arrivals gate  

I can't wait 

Putting the phone down on my desk, while looking at the clock on the far wall , I can't help but wish it wasn't 9.30 in the morning and that I was in the airport now waiting for my little cutie to get off the plane. He really is cute. I can't help but smile that he is My boyfriend now and My cutie.

knock knock  

"Come in", I sit back in my chair and wait for the door to open and the person to enter. I just pray it isn't Kai again. "Hey Boss" Minseok pushes in the door with his foot as Taemin helps him carry in a brown bag and two take away cups. "Minseok are you sick or something your in early". I rush over to help him as Taemin holds open the door.

"Shut up, I brought you breakfast", I take the cups from his hand as we head over to the sofa. "What has you in so early and why are you buying me breakfast. What have you done or who have you done". I can't help but laugh as I take the lid off my cup and pour in some sweetener. "You know me so well", he laughs as he opens the bag and takes out breakfast muffins handing me one.

Sitting tucking into the Muffin I continue to watch him as he doesn't say anything. "Ok Minseok spill, what did you do?" I wipe my mouth with a napkin still waiting. "Ok ....I slept with Changmin from advertising", he blushes like crazy making me burst out laughing. "You finally played your cards right and got him". I sip my coffee as he looks at me with a smirk. "Yes you were right, I needed to stop sleeping around, plus he is just so damn y". he smiles the biggest smile. "you look like a cat that got the cream". I laugh at him as I hear my phone buzz on my desk. "Hey I did get the cream if you know what I mean~". He wiggles his eyebrows at me as I reach my phone shaking my head at his sick mind.

Hey Honey , how are you this morning 

I feel my whole stomach start to turn and I must have turned pale because Minseok is now standing beside me holding me up.

"What the hell boss, what's wrong". He guides me to sit in my chair as I take a deep breath. "Its Kai again", I hand him my phone so he can see it. "This again, did he not get the hint yesterday when I threw him out", he walks back to the table and returning with my coffee he hands it to me. "Will I make it an Irish coffee for you?" he begins to walk towards the drinks table as I stop him, "Minseok its nearly 10 in the morning its too early for drink", he shrugs his shoulders and sits back on the sofa eating his muffin. "It's afternoon somewhere in the world" he giggles as he sips his coffee. "Minseok I have something to tell you". I sit up in my chair nervous of how my friend is going to react. "well spit it out" he sits back into the sofa waiting for my news.

"Kai .....came over last night ........", before I could finish he is off the chair and sitting on my desk beside me ."Tell me you didn't sleep with him Sehun, what about Luhan?" I hold my head in my hands grabbing my hair as he rubs my back. "What happened?" I turn my head to look up at him to tell him just as the door to my office opens. "Sorry sir, I thought Minseok was gone, excuse me", he closes the door to leave but I call after him. "Taemin what is it?" quickly he opens the door wider. "There is a massive bunch of flowers out here for you sir". Minseok and I both look at each other as I roll my eyes while Minseok runs towards the door. Closing my eyes I know exactly who they are from and I don't want them in my building.

"Boss they are from Kai". I put my head back on hands and shake it from side to side wanting this to be all a dream. I have finally moved on from him, became a CEO and found the most beautiful human being who said yes to being with me and here is my ex back on the scene again sending me flowers and dropping by late at night. "Thanks Taemin I can take it from here". I hear Minseok tell him as the door closes. "So what happened last night before I give you a slap for sleeping with him". I look up from my table and see Minseok staring at me in disgust. 

"Minseok I didn't sleep with him, he showed up with a bottle and asked could we have a farewell drink, so I let him in and......", he moves closer to me sitting back on the desk beside me. I cant look at him so I look down at my hands on the table. "He tried to force me to have with him". I finally look up as he stands up and starts to pace my office. "Are you telling me he tried to you?" All I can do is nod yes towards him. Putting my head down on the table I can't help but begin to cry. "Did he Sehun?" he softly asks me as I feel his hand rubbing up and down my back. "No I got the strength from somewhere and punched him across the face sending him flying off me" I grab a handkerchief and wipe my eyes. "Nice that you got him off you" he walks over to the drinks table and pours me out a drink. "Just have a sip it looks like you need something stronger then coffee". I take it and take a sip. "The best thing about last night though was Luhan agreed to be My boyfriend after it all happened, he messaged me right as it was happening and it was like he gave me the strength to not give in to Kai like I was going to". I sip my drink as he looks at me with worry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter